4 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
MASSIVE RESULTS FROM RAPID WEIGHT GAIN CHALLENGE | Extreme Fat Chat | Burping

Week #1, Day #7 Week Long Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

Get ready to witness the jaw-dropping conclusion of Whismic's week-long weight gain challenge, but be warned, the results are shocking and alarming. In this eye-opening video, Whismic, the self-proclaimed queen of gluttony, takes her unhealthy eating habits to the extreme as she scarfs down a bowl of chicken curry and rice.

As the camera zooms out, you can see the aftermath of Whismic's excessive eating in the previous days of her challenge. The floor around her is littered with heaps of trash - empty fast food containers, candy wrappers, soda cans, and more, evidence of her insatiable appetite.

Undeterred by the mess around her, Whismic digs into the creamy curry and rice with gusto. She consumes each spoonful with reckless abandon, hardly pausing to breathe. The food disappears into her mouth with alarming speed, as she indulges in her gluttonous behavior without restraint.

But the most shocking moment comes when Whismic steps onto the scale, weighing herself on camera. The numbers on the scale are jaw-dropping, revealing a significant and unhealthy amount of weight gained in just 7 days. Whismic's once-slender frame has ballooned, and the impact of her week-long binge is evident.

Despite the alarming results, Whismic appears unfazed, even smiling as she pats her bloated belly. She proudly flaunts her gluttonous conquest, surrounded by the debris of her excessive eating. However, the toll on her health is undeniable, as the numbers on the scale speak volumes about the risks and dangers of such extreme weight gain.

This video serves as a stark reminder of the importance of healthy eating habits and the real life consequences of indulging in reckless and harmful behaviors. Join Whismic as she concludes her shocking weight gain challenge, and witness firsthand the alarming effects of her piggish behavior.

follow me ~ more of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am impressed by what I have seen so far in the first 12 minutes. Warning for those who care the F word is said multiple times during this video to describe how tight the clothes feel and how big she has gotten. I am impressed that you were able to put up the pants above your belly at all. It is crazy how tight the pants look even before sitting. I honestly thought at any moment the button was going to pop while eating but never does. #Whismic almost looks like she is wearing Mr. Smee's outfit in this video from the 1953 Peter Pan animated film. Congratulations on the #weightgain progress. Have you done a video on how your family views your weight gain thus far? 

I am impressed by how big Whismics arms have gotten & how her back rolls look. I honestly did not think Whismic was that big before in the arms or back till seeing this video. #Whismic should be so proud of all that she has accomplished in her weight gain journey. That is crazy impressive to have gained so much within a short span of time. You look Amazing in this video. I love the eye makeup in this video. 

WOOW! After seeing this video @whismic You should do a belly dancing video or go back to seeing some swimming videos. If you do a swimming video you should include some voice over on how you look while swimming. Your body can now do all the jiggling and still be pretty. This is impressive just seeing how much your whole body jiggles from just doing basic stuff like lifting the belly.

This is a really good video. I will say I honestly think this video should be charged more for it than $5.00. I could easily see this charged for $15 or $20.00 because of the length of this video with the quality of this video. After watching this video I actually sent some additional money through Cash App to you Whimsic because I felt like this video is so good it should be sold for more than $5.00. I appreciate that you do sell these videos at a affordable price to be generous to fans. Thanks for making your content affordable and the quality of the content is getting better

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, it means a lot to me! I'm glad you enjoyed the video and found it impressive. As for my family's view on my weight gain, it's a complicated topic and one that I haven't discussed publicly yet. But I appreciate your interest and will definitely consider making a video about it in the future ;) 

I am really proud of my weight gain journey and seeing the progress in my body. It's definitely been a journey but it's so rewarding to see the changes and feel confident in my own skin. I appreciate you noticing the little details like my arms and back rolls, and it makes me feel good that I can inspire others through my videos. 

I actually went to a belly dancing show recently and it was amazing, so I would love to try it out for my fans. And I definitely agree about the swimming videos - they're so much fun to make! I'll try to include more voiceovers in my next one so you can see how I look while swimming. I'm so happy you enjoyed this video and appreciate your support and encouragement! You are an amazing person, never forget!!

Link to review