7 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Rapid Weight Gain Challenge | Fat Chat | Burps/Farts

Week #2, Day #2 Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

Embark on a captivating week-long rapid weight gain challenge with Whismic, filled with indulgence and self-discovery. In the mesmerizing video, Whismic proudly displays her new fat rolls, curves and all the new changes her body has undergone since the journey began, igniting anticipation for what lies ahead.

Day two of the challenge unfolds with an alluring feast of creamy pasta and freshly baked garlic bread, accompanied by the delightful fizz of a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper. Whismic savors each delectable bite, immersing herself in a world of tantalizing flavors and textures. Completing this indulgence, she revels in the velvety richness of mini cupcakes to accompany her velvety chocolate milk, embracing the symphony of pleasure it offers. Step into Whismic's captivating journey of passion and hedonism, where desires are celebrated and the art of fattening up takes center stage.

Join Whismic as she invites you to indulge in the enticing realm of her week-long rapid weight gain challenge. With each passing day, she unveils her mesmerizing transformation and offers a taste of the irresistible. Immerse yourself as this journey intertwines pleasure, self-indulgence, and gluttony, leaving you spellbound and yearning for more. Embrace Whismic on this enchanting adventure today ❤️ 

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lmoa134

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whimsical is so sexy doing this. Her belly is so huge. You will not regret buying this!

Link to review
tallguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved seeing more belly and your tremendous progress, so 🥵. Can't wait to see how much you gain at the end of the week, keep it up, you got this!

Response from the author:

thank you my dear! i’ll be starting another rapid weight gain challenge very soon 😋

Link to review