8 Screenshots

About This File

It’s no secret Nadya hates funneling. Too bad @Curvage Caseyand @SummerMarshmallow don’t give a shit. This piggy has been getting off too easy. A proper pig has to funnel. There’s no quicker way to get a surplus of liquid down in a short period of time. Nadya wants to impress her fatty friends but she’s also so nervous. Funneling requires letting go of all control. With a funnel inside her mouth she’ll be forced to slurp down every drop.

Show time.

Nadya and Casey go head to head while Summer shows absolutely no mercy. These fatties have a long way to go if they want to satisfy her. They’re both pressured to funnel more than they would have alone. You’ll see them struggle as Summer relentlessly keeps going. Gulp after gulp their bellies swell bigger and their eyes grow wider. They face each other and realize they’re both in too deep. They have no choice but to finish. What have they gotten themselves into?

The more they funnel the more their moans plead for Summer to stop. They make absolute messes out of themselves. Nadya and Casey have put on some serious weight but with Summer as an evil feeder they’re unstoppable. 

This trio is dangerous.

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curvage Casey

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This deserves to be a best seller simply for the fact that I may never recover from the trauma I experienced with this face funnel and the literal FLOOD of soda into my mind body and soul 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, and we look hot as fuck as well.

Link to review