Boyfriends Bootcamp: Indulging in Fast Food Forever || 24 Minute Feasting

$19.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya's appetite has reached new heights ever since she was kicked from the cheer team. Her boyfriend has played a significant role in turning her into an insatiable glutton, constantly yearning for more unhealthy treats as she continues to expand in size. Fast food has seamlessly become a part of her daily "diet," as she grows rounder by the day.

This indulgent feast consists of:

• 3 burgers 410x3 1,230 calories
  • Mac and cheese bites 280 calories
  • Reese's peanut butter cup cookie 463 calories
  • Mozzarella sticks 440 calories
  • Fries 250 calories
  • Cherry turnover pastry 390 calories

Totaling: 3,053 calories

And without hesitation, this voracious eater devours every last bite. She talks about recruiting her old teammates to join her boyfriend's fat bootcamp. They all already think he's the nicest guy ever anyways. It's hard to fathom a boyfriend who would stick around after witnessing his partner's weight more than double. Nadya savors one final indulgence while wearing her old cheer uniform, knowing it's time to retire it for good. She eats at a rapid pace, almost getting sick at one point, but she perseveres, leaving her with a painfully overstuffed belly. With nothing else to do, Nadya lays back and gently rubs her belly, preparing for her next meal. This cycle is now her life's routine.

If you're interested in watching this former athlete indulge in fast food to the fullest, be sure to explore these additional videos:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/41332-15-tacos-15-cinnamon-delights-and-more-30-minute-giant-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/37153-office-pet-pig-three-fast-food-bags-donuts/

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

x-rayeyes

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

One of Nadya's best stuffing videos starring the biggest Nadya ever. Favorite moment is while spread on her bed, she nearly loses her balance while shifting positions, exposing just how big and wide she is getting. 😜 Her double chin and fuller face are on full display here. I'm a bit reluctant to purchase Nadya's more expensive videos, but this one looked too tempting to pass on. I was not disappointed. You will not be disappointed either.  😍

Response from the author:

Idk why my response didn't save!! Thank you :) :) :) 

Link to review
F33D3R

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is one the hottest stuffing Iv watched! Nadia smashes this one ☝️ 🥵 ❤️ 

Thank you 😊 I appreciate the review!!

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn Nadya you're so fat!!! 😍 You practically just inhaled all that food 😍 I think those cheerleading days are long gone 🥰

Thank you so much 😊 you’re so sweet

Link to review
Guest john45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Like... Jesus Nadya😅🤩 You've gotten so massive just look at that gut of yours, even your tits are big now🐷 Self control is a thing of the past for you now isn't it? Look what a massive pig you've become😂🔥❤️

I’m beaming at this review 🥰🥰 tysmmmm for leaving it I’ll continue to grow!!!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m very late with my review but damn this is a hot vid not to be missed, @Nadya is stuffing herself with a ton of arbys 🐷. With her character from the cheer team vids in the now way to small hot outfit getting out of breath just telling us what she’s about to inhale 😂 sorry eat. She can hardly stuff the food in fast enough into her mouth 🤯 I’m always surprised how much rounder your face is in every vid. Sitting on her bed her juicy love handles on show 🥵 continuing to shovel food down her throat 🐖 letting out a few burps to release the pressure in her gut. You can see Nadya getting sweaty on her face or it could be the burger grease 🤣. Time for dessert nadya inhaled her cherry turnover seriously she’s so greedy no wonder that belly is so large 😍 her belly looking so huge now completely stuffed it’s time for nap to let those calories sink in 🐷.

Hiii hiii hiii :) thank you sweetheart xxx 

Link to review