12 Screenshots

About This File

50CM HOT DOG/FUNNEL & FEEDING🔥🔥

14 MINUTES OF BELLY PLAY-A LOT OF BURPS-FEEDING-BIG STUFFING

50CMHOTDOG(1).thumb.gif.d94b624e72d5428611fc18c44f51c94b.gif

¡I'm fatter and greedy than ever! 🥵
Today I decided to challenge myself and eat a huge 20 inch hot dog! 
Stuffed with 3 thick German sausages, with 4 types of dressing: spicy ketchup, mayonnaise, sweet mustard, and smoked mustard, packed with crispy French fries
🌭🌭🤤
Bite after bite, I needed to drink my soda, so I ordered the big hose which I began sucking rapidly, followed by huge burps 💨
I was so hot and full, after a tummy rub, I was ready for round two and keep wolfing down that endless hot dog 😼🏁
With the help of my feeder, I was able to finish it all, but I wanted more, like I said, I'm greedier than ever, and I wanted to drink the ENTIRE bottle of soda, and of course, I did 😋
Puffy and round, I keep on letting out big burps in front of you
🐷

A really hot and delicious clip, I know you're going to love it 💕

----

Remember:  if you enjoyed this clip let me know with a review 💕, your reviews and opinions help me improve and grow more every day n.n (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save :( )

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicyangel is really superb in this video.  Love how her curves are growing as she is been fed and stuffed.

Response from the author:

Thank you for this review love  😋💕💕🐷

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Juicyangel looks soo hot in this video and shows off her amazing curves. Her ass is just crazy big😍😍😍 love watching her funnel would love to see more of that❤️🔥

I will upload more about this soon 😋 Thank you so much hun 💞

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I dont think there is a better model than her on curvage, her content is so incredibly sexy. She shows off her growing curves very well! I hope she branches out into other video types ;) And if she does custom videos I would love to buy some! ;) 

WOW thank you very much baby! 🥰😍I love that you enjoy this whole journey with me 💕

And of course I make customs, I am very happy fulfilling fantasies  😌

Link to review