Bianca Blonde - First weigh in shock and belly play

$9.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My first ever weigh in!! 

Shocked by the number on the scales - didn’t realise just how greedy I’ve been the last few months. Summer has been good to me! It definitely shows on the scales and on my belly! It’s growing bigger everyday.. some belly play & measurements in the video too. Hope you enjoy 😘

- BB

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howard Roark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks, Bianca. Your weigh-in video shows the dynamic results of a clearly dedicated effort. The one thing I wish that you had done was give us a better understanding of your success in a 360 degree view. Also, having the dimensions of your bust and waist is demonstrative of your girth, but the dimensions of your hips and thighs would help complete the picture.  Thanks again for the wonderful video. What have you been eating to have this success?

Link to review
wdyw

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Congratulations - that gain is unprecedented - I bet you never dreamed 6 months ago that you could ever be this heavy. Excellent video which gets straight to the point - a weigh-in of very impressive proportions (BB is a big girl). BB then chats about how it feels to have such a major gain and proceeds to oil up her big belly and massive boobs. BB is surely one of the up and coming stars of Curvage.

Link to review