11 Screenshots

About This File

Bianca is hungry so she decides to eat a plate full of hot dogs and gulp down a big bottle of soda. watch her stuff, struggle and push herself until she feels like she will explode. Fat chat, belly play, belly drops, stretch mark appreciation, bloating and lots of burps in this one! 

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I mean Bianca is looking so big and round in this clip as she shoves one hot dog after the other into her hungry belly, saying she needs to reach her next weight goal. At the rate she is gaining she’ll need a wider camera lens soon. Every part of her looks so thick, her thighs, belly, breasts, beautiful face and shot at such a great angle. Also if you’re one who appreciate a fatter girl letting out big, deep burps this clip is for you! Bianca let’s out some of the biggest burps I’ve heard and so many beginning to end. Definitely glad I bought this clip 🤯😍🔥👍

Response from the author:

Thank you for this amazing review 🥰🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing video! My favorite ever by far! Bianca looks amazing!!! She looks the biggest she has ever looked and will hit her next weight goal in no time at all! She downs all those hotdogs with ease and very quickly might I add! She looks stunning as usual and if you are a big fan of stretchmarks like me oh lord!! Bianca’s are on full display here and they are the sexiest things ever! I think Bianca is the hottest model ever! Definitely has the sexiest belly! And don’t even get me started on her burps! There are so many throughout the clip and she just lets them loose! So many deep and long burps, big and loud I couldn’t believe they were coming out of her! This is by far the best video ever!! Must buy!!

Response from the author:

Thank you ☺️ 😘😘😘

Link to review

Great video! Love your stuffing videos. Love them even more with the burps💯 (some of the best on the site) Would love to see more in vids goin forward. Absolutely beautiful😍

Link to review
D1balling

This video is a 10 star video if possible lol . It has all the makings for a great video and if u enjoy the fetish of burping and belly play also stuffing you will enjoy this video . 

I highly recommend and Bianca keep going 👏 

Link to review