5 Screenshots

About This File

Bianca is still hungry after her takeaway binge so she decides to stuff herself more with donuts and milk as she talks & gives guesses on how how much she weighs now and what her next huge goal is! She really pushes herself, you can see her really struggling but she keeps going.. 

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rptman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bianca has never looked better or fatter and I can't wait for more. She's wearing clothing that is struggling to contain her softer figure and shows us just why she's grown so much again so quickly. She takes a guess at her weight, talks about her next goal in mind, and gets so excited about the thought of how she'll look. But, if I were a betting man...she's gonna have another goal after that. She loves it too much.

Link to review
FatEdd

Lots of eating, pushing past fullness and comfort in her quest to reach her new huge goal. Impresivly hot to to watch.

Link to review
wdyw

I really enjoyed this video Bianca is bigger fatter and heavier than I ever imagined she would get and it's only the beginning as she sets a new goal in this video which if she achieves she will achieve true goddess status 

Link to review
Jt2412

You are looking bigger and softer than ever!

Response from the author:

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Michel84

Put a big, Rubenesue gal and donuts in the same room and magic is bound to happen. Even though Bianca had a big meal beforehand, she still manages to cram quite a lot of donuts into herself!😍 She just loves eating that much!

Also, her guess at her weight is really hot, because it implies that she's too heavy for her scales🤩 And with that apettite, she'll hit her new goal in no time.

Please keep being the gorgeous glutton the world deserves!

Link to review