7 Screenshots

About This File

DISCLAIMER- This clip is not a full stuffing! 

Due to camera issues when I was filming the clip I lost the end of the stuffing. 

But that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy fast- sloppy- gluttonous eating from your favorite ghoulfriend! 

Starting with a burger I inhale it in just under 4 minutes- it’s so messy, sauce is dripping off it it onto me, down my face! I wouldn’t want to waste a drop of it! 

I’m so proud but still so hungry! I dig into a pizza covered in grease and barbecue sauce, I gotta eat fast before I get too full to continue! 

Rubbing and jiggling my belly I wash it all down with some bubbly seltzer water, and the burps start rumbling out of me! They’re huge, and making room for more food! 

Onto the fries, they were so soggy, so salty, I rolled them in the burger sauce and started shovelling them in. I’m ravenous, moaning and panting while my lingerie gets tighter and tighter. 

I pause to comment on my belly starting to make noise, so I quiet the room, and let you listen for a while. These gurgles are loud! My stomach is working overtime to digest all of this food I’ve eaten so quickly! I’m amazed at how loud I am, and I giggle excitedly everytime a gurgle passes! 

Onto another burger and I am starting to get so full, but I try to push on, it’s super messy and sloppy, dropping sauce as I try to lick it before it drops. 

This is where the video cuts out, I’m so sorry I didn’t catch the full stuffing! 

I think the clip is hot as fuck, I know you would have wanted more moaning, more uncomfortable fat chat… but let me just say I think it stands on its own as a sexy display of gluttony as it is. 

Think of it as like- bonus footage, otherwise lost to the cutting room floor. And you’ve got yourself a treat to get ya through the week! 

39F5FEC8-AFF6-4FA8-862C-DBCF5036964B.thumb.gif.74bedc9e845160dd596cf3a3cd71bb86.gif
C11B7C78-597B-4493-95B8-AFD5903E3EC9.thumb.gif.7da5e79f6993e99a165fe5f45fbe6255.gif

0DCFCE18-3B36-448C-AD55-7E041D8E7EFB.thumb.gif.ea03f18e7bef86ca00bf3f7503523eb1.gif

Thanks for being here and supporting me and my gains! I love hearing praise for my gluttony and my massive fat body! I couldn’t have done it without your continued support, and I’m eternally grateful for the community here! Please consider leaving a reaction, comment, or review, or all 3 as they really help keep me motivated! 

Love ya curvage! 

5.99 FOREVER 😘

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

@Jersey Ghoul 666 has, of course, ALWAYS looked beautiful, but recently her beauty and sex-appeal have SKYROCKETED.  She looks stunningly gorgeous in the "disclaimer" sequence at the start of this vid, as she explains (in that sweet, seductive voice of hers) that the video is incomplete (it's still over twenty minutes long!), but that because she looks so hot and displays such gluttony in it she just could not leave it on the editing-room floor.

The video-proper then begins, and my god Jersey looks the BEST I've ever seen her!  She's truly in tip-top, peak physical condition - her belly is exploding out in front of her, there are side-rolls everywhere, her legs look HUGE, those big-girl breasts threaten to pop out of her bra... It's a stunning, breath-taking, heart-pounding visual.  And on top of this magical fun-palace of a body is that super-pretty, super-cute face!

(On a totally, totally personal note, I could have done without the music, but I have to say it's completely unobtrusive and doesn't drown out Jersey's sexy, soothing voice.  Later in the video, she does actually explain why she's put the music on.  Pesky neighbour!  And, later, the music disappears completely.)

There are highlights EVERYWHERE in this video!  Even just in the first few minutes:

-01:47.  Check out that semi-orgasmic eye-roll just after she says the words "heaps of food."  WOW.
-01:55.  Re-arranging her hair.  Sweet Jesus.  LOOK, LOOK, LOOK at those thick arms!!  (Throughout the entire video, Jersey's arms look DELECTABLE.)
-During the whole sequence when Jersey eats the first burger, listen to all those super-cute, hyper-feminine, adorable, giggly little sounds she makes.  So lovable!

That first burger is no match for the awe-inspiring Jersey's ravenous hunger.  Her insatiable appetite is so much bigger than a normal person's, so soon she's tearing into a pizza (gaze in wonder when she reaches to the side to get this - her belly really rolls out over her thigh!).  I don't know how she does it, but somehow Jersey's eating-style combines savageness with elegance and grace.  It's genuinely amazing to witness.  

I almost lost control when Jersey pauses eating for a moment, and orders the viewer to look at her body as she gently jiggles her belly and hip-fat.  The jiggling she does here is so tender and full of self-love.  (Notice the rippling of her perfect breasts as she does this!)  You can tell she's a real connoisseur, a genuine aficionado, of her own magnificent physique.  Those chubby hands lovingly gripping her belly-hang are like the hands of an aesthete admiring and being ecstatically enraptured by a beautiful work of art.  You can tell how proud she is of her body.

Omg!  10:52!! Jersey bends forward and her sexy bulk EXPLODES.  She looks SUPER-THICK!!

I could listen to the sound she makes at 18:30 on a loop for about four hours and never get bored of it.  It's only quick, but it's so redolent of turned-on, satisfied gluttony.  And how fucking cute and adorable is the panic-stricken little whimper she makes at 19:04 when some food falls out of her burger?  Jersey's a hardcore gainer-girl and can't let any calories go to waste!

Okay, if I write any more, this review is going to get as big as Jersey's appetite.  But there's so much more going on here.  I loved the little sub-plot about the soggy chips.  I loved the way she kept on pushing and pushing herself like a champion towards the end.

If you've ever been left vaguely disappointed by a Curvage video in which a model eats uninterestedly, in silence, for five or six poorly-filmed minutes, Jersey is the antidote.  She is charismatic, beautiful, and super-fucking-sexy.  This is truly a next-generation stuffing-video.  If you want to see a mind-blowingly beautiful, passionate woman packing her pretty face, admiring herself, showing off her magical talents, and piling on the pounds - BUY THIS VIDEO NOW.

(PS.  Jersey's look here is absolutely stunningly BEAUTIFUL.  Her hair and make-up are the best ever, and I hope she makes more vids with this super-gorgeous look.)

(Wish I could add an extra star for the Ghostface backdrop!)

Response from the author:

Congratulations this review has left me practically speechless! 
thank you! Thank you for your keen attention to detail! I feel so fucking seen right now! 
Please don’t ever stop being amazing because I may die without this level of praise from here on in!! 

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With this being the first clip of yours that I've watched, I'm honestly just blown away at how insanely beautiful you are! I'm very thankful to finally watch a big-bellied Goddess devour food so fast you'd think the video just started. 😳 Both sets of bras and panties that you wore in this video are extremely sexy! I was eating along, but it was difficult for me to finish my meal. All that food you scarfed down looked so damn delicious I couldn't stop drooling! 🤤 The fat chat throughout the stuffing was hot as hell. Combining that with your super beautiful voice and hypnotizing body jiggles is infinitely sexy! 🥵 All the burps and gurgles were really amazing. I wasn't expecting either one to be that loud! 🥵 Without a doubt I'm hooked on being a fat admirer of your beauty. Thank you so much for making this beautiful video Jersey Ghoul 666!! Can't wait to watch more 😊❤️ 

Oh bless you! Thank you for such a thoughtful review! I love that you were eating along with me!! 
we must do it again sometime 😘

Link to review
Kazuya

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video the way you eat is sexy and the belly noises as well made me bust a nut or two damn

Hell yeah I love to hear that! 
thanks for reviewing!!! 

Link to review
Simonthehamster

A very good video. I’m hoping one day we get a vore video with her current belly, she has the perfect body for that content! ;) 

Thank you so much for your review! Feel free to PM me with vore ideas! 

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

An insanely hot video - over 20 minutes of unbridled gluttony, erotic fat chat and the sight of Jersey Ghoul’s stunning face & huge, soft, perfectly feminine, voluptuous, jiggly growing body 

Thank you so much ! 
i hope to keep wowing you!! 

Link to review
overkill

It is just such a pure joy to see Jersey stuff her face with burger as big as her face. They're almost comically large and that makes it so hot! The moaning is divinely seductive too. That outfit and makeup makes her even more irresistible than usual. We also get so much of that gorgeous jiggly body: belly, hip fat, thighs and also those precious chubby arms! To clarify, by "incomplete stuffing" Jersey means that she didn't get all of her eating on camera because she does stuff herself with such an impressive amount of food. She is the absolute queen of excellent stuffing videos and this one is no exception! Also, the way she licks sauce from the side of her burger is some of the sexiest shit I have ever seen

You are such a babe! Thank you for being here and always being the most supportive bean! 

Link to review
Guest Fe52

Sensual stuffing at a new level. Eating greedily, but still in a moderate manner. Which I prefer. Mindless too messy munching is not my thing. So that is a huge plus here. 

That combined with a cute combinarion of lingerie/haircut - and colour and makeup leads to an highly aesthetic result.

And your emphatic comments show how you enjoyed every single bite. 

That is 100% feedeeattitude and very hot I think!

You are an absolute treasure thank you so much for watching and reviewing!! 
im loving the attention! 

Link to review