7 Screenshots

About This File

My eyes were a little bigger than my stomach on this one.

Watch me fatten myself out of my clothing (again). I start out looking relatively sleek- almost *just* thicc- but it's just a corset holding back all of my pudge. I made a whole box of pasta and I'm determined to eat as much as I can.

CouchQueen-SlurpingNoodles-Prev03.thumb.gif.4b037b6427bcb59bd6f8980d0ef725ff.gif

My feeder peels my dress off and hand-feeds me large forkfulls of pasta. He slips a slice of cake in front of me. There's just so much food here! I'm starting to feel a little bloated- maybe even a little nauseous. But I have to keep eating. I want to fill my belly for you guys. For anyone watching, I want you to see how much I can eat. I want you to see how full I'm willing to make myself, until I just can't fit another bite.

Features multiple camera angles,
close ups,
slow motion jiggling,
feeder on feedee touching and feeding,
messy noodle slurping,
burping and more ❤️

CouchQueen-SlurpingNoodles-Prev07.thumb.gif.5e3b5df75ebdbe2df0d8516e39515bc2.gifCouchQueen-SlurpingNoodles-Prev08.thumb.gif.673591533e52d51cf94b7924dd4626a5.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.