8 Screenshots

About This File

Clip features: eating, gaining, stuffing my giant gut, literally tons of fat chat, belly play, whining about how full I am, plus fun ideas and future video plans

The road to 300– watch as I binge more food and watch my favorite food reviewing YouTuber! See me get excited about watching this video about chip reviews. I talk constantly about how fat I am and how fat I wanna get. I talk about how I wanna get all kinds of different chips and do a review of them, all while I play with my fat gut. I eat lots of fried chicken and fries, DOUBLE the order of everyone else! I play with my belly off & on the whole time. I can’t wait for my next weigh-in after all this food!

((Review 5 stars & tell me what you like about the video if you love it!!!))

Then suddenly I have the idea for… Belly Apron! This is where it all started. Now in the next few videos it’s going to be an in-universe meta ad about “Belly Apron— the first subscription meal kit for feederism! 3 times the recommended calories in every meal!” and how they’ve sponsored my videos…

THEN, the next few videos after that, I’ll be making videos where I review the Belly Apron meal kit! Is it an answer to all of our fat loving prayers or… a sci-fi plot to fatten up the humans before the aliens harvest us for milking?? 

Edited by HoneyBun_TV
Forgot to add tags and fix the right screenshot.

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest grapefruit44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

HoneyBun🥵

I am new to your content, but goddamn🥵  In this video, I love your mix of mild meekness (showing slight restraint when divulging what your fat does to your hidden parts🥵) and your no holds barred gluttony (absolutely shamelessly stuffing🥵). 

I am very fond of your burps, and your surprised remarks and moans when confronted by such a deep and noisy digestion tank of a gut🤤 This video only has a few, but whenever your vids include belches, you deliver!🔥

The video really did me in when you confessed your autosexual desire  (as brief and restrained as it was), with the thought of your very own belly hanging so full and heavy that it could satisfy you🔥 The thought of grinding your own belly to get off is maddeningly hot💯 Thank you for going hard on feederism and sharing your indulgence with us!  I am here for it!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Honeybun has grown quite the belly. I love the end part in the aftermath of her stuffing where she talks about her belly and pans the camera around to show off how fat it is and how it fills her lap. 

Link to review