My Daughters And I Are Out Of Control

$26.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

TW: immobility, health complications, de@th feedism, bed bound

Not only am I out of control but my daughters are out of control too. And I’m the one responsible for it. 

This is a five part series in one 30 minute video. Each is a timeline of our journey. 

The video starts off with me eager to fatten up my two daughters. I was so skinny when I was their age and now I’m far from my former glory days. I start off sneaking calories in food, canceling gym memberships, etc but my daughters are persistent to stay stick thin. But little by little I chip away at them. 

Until…

I come to my senses. I beg them to stop. There’s no saving me but at least they can save themselves. Their friends host interventions. Our family begs us to stop. They must get their stubbornness from me because they refuse to stop. So I have no choice but to embrace it and help them reach immobility with me. 

I don’t want to spoil much of the video, this is barely scratching the service of the details in this video. 

This is not for the faint of heart.

Just to clarify, I am roleplaying as the mother of two daughters and telling my story and theirs from my pov 😊 

Some more of Nadyas immobility clips:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/39325-immobility-the-doctors-office/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/33219-bedbound-five-stages-of-mobility-grief/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/30135-my-true-thoughts-on-immobility/

Edited by Nadya
Roleplaying as mother, clarifying

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, R_J said:

I’m confused at the concept of this video. Are the daughters hypothetical? Or are you role playing the daughter? Please explain to me😅 I’m very interested!

I second this. I need to know more before I even think about buying this clip.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Andrew111 said:

Nadya , you are beautifully fattened and so creative . I’m a big fan . Your decadent energy is intoxicating. 

Thank you 😊💗💗

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, R_J said:

I’m confused at the concept of this video. Are the daughters hypothetical? Or are you role playing the daughter? Please explain to me😅 I’m very interested!

Hiii lemme edit the caption for you sorry that was unclear! I’m roleplaying as mom the daughters are hypothetical 

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, HumanSnorlax said:

I second this. I need to know more before I even think about buying this clip.

Before you even think about buying this clip, I’m roleplaying as the mother 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Firstuser said:

This is my darkest fantasy, a whole immobile family 😈😍

If you purchase the video I’d love a review and to make more like this for ya 😊 

• Curvage Model
On 3/17/2023 at 5:12 PM, Mrfeedher said:

Nah ain’t no phucking way

a blimp…did it hurt!? 👀🤤

😈😈😈😈

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.