27 MINS || Massive And Messy || Plump Piggy Scarfs Down Pies

$26.99

(4 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

This hog is craving something indulgent. Something sugary. Something that will fill her belly to the brim. Something that will add more stretch marks to her expanding body.

Pie.

Pie is the answer. But not just one. Nadya can't resist. She needs four to satisfy her cravings. As she gains weight, she finds it a waste of time to use utensils. She wants to get the calories down as fast as possible. Diving face-first into the pie is all she needs. She lines them up and prepares to indulge to the fullest.

Nadya proudly displays her gluttony from two perspectives, side and front. These angles showcase her plump belly and the mess she's making of herself.

How did she let herself go this far? Four pies? Former skinny Nadya wouldn't have even eaten four pies in four years. Now, her larger self devours four in one go. Her once slender figure is now adorned with bright red stretch marks. Permanent reminders of her indulgence.

The sweets cause her belly swell. She unbuttons her shorts for comfort, massaging her belly to ease the overfed sensation. All she seems good for now is eating. Calories consume her thoughts. Her world revolves around them.

Witness her gluttony unfold in these videos as well:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/45385-overfed-and-out-of-control-5130-calorie-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/32135-max-capacity-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/41332-15-tacos-15-cinnamon-delights-and-more-30-minute-giant-stuffing/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/44158-45-minutes-10-unhealthiest-foods-in-america/

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Damn 🤯 if you thought you had seen nadya at her fattest and greediest then think again because nadya is eating not one but four pies in this 🐷. With two different angles to capture her gluttony Nadya is behind a small table with the pies on, with her hands behind her back she dives in getting cake all over her double chin 😍 her big belly means she can’t sit that close to the table you can see her rolls and stretch marks. With her belly moving into her lap and moaning sounds she starts devouring and of course it’s not long before she needs to burp. The second cake is even messier send cream over nadya chins. The more Nadya leans forward the more her gut and 🍈🍈 push the pies away 😂 but Nadya but won’t let that stop her, 3rd pie now and she stops for a quick drink and some burps. With another pie eaten out now she shows the carcass proudly 🐷. You can really hear nadya’s breathing slow down in this although that could have been the amount cream on the cakes that went up her nose when she went in headfirst 🤣 into these pies. Now on the 4th pie she slows down a little burping a bit more to make room, some wobbling and jiggling of her greedy belly 🐖. Struggling to undo her button under her enormous stomach she lets her belly out more into her lap. With the pies contents demolished nadya is so full now. I’m absolutely loving these vids you have been doing showing us how completely gluttonous you can be, I can’t wait to see more even vids like this packing even more weight into that big belly of yours 🥵.

Response from the author:

Awwwww your reviews always put a big big BIG smile on my face!!! They’re so sexy have you ever looked into writing WG stories?? 😊 I think you would be so good at it you are very talented! Thank ya again 💘💘

Link to review
x-rayeyes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nayda at her most powerful and doing what she does best! 🤣  This represents a full frontal, unadulterated, attack on these defenseless pies. 🥧 Nadya takes no prisoners in her eating crusades and this latest offensive is no exception. It is apparent from the outset that these pies have no chance in this battle. 🤺 Nadya comes armed with her overwhelming appetite and massive bottomless gut  The assault is one-sided from the beginning and is over in only about 25 minutes. The battlefield aftermath is a complete mess. Only littered bodies of the dead and mortally wounded remain, pies that is. Although Nadya bears some minor battlefield scars on her face, along with the expected moans and groans along the way of an insatiable warrior on the attack , she comes out of this battle mostly unscathed and fully satisfied. 😊  The look in her eyes as she ends this video with her parting words are the ones of a soldier only mid-way on her campaign to conquer all things food 🎖️ and evolve into the most powerful, gluttonous, and fattest piggy 🐷 in the universe. An epic display of might from the Queen with the promise of more to come. 💖

Battlefield scars 😂 thank you for the detailed reviews I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write em 😊 I’ve taken my gluttony and content to a new level this year I def wanna try to film in multiple angles in future content im still learning how to blend it seamlessly but its coming along nicely!! A big transformation on my body and my old content lol!!

Link to review
dueceduece

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow seems like every new video Nadya seems to release, just show more and more how much of a helpless glutton she is now. There is now stopping her on what she shoves in her mouth. The different angle in this video is awesome. Really shows how huge she already is. The side view is amazing with her side rolls just oozing over her jeans. Then her front view you can see how much her fupa is fight to be let loose from the jeans. Her fupa is literally exploding out the sides of her jeans shorts. Then towards you forget she has jeans on and she struggles lifting  up her belly to up button her jean shorts and then her belly even explodes more in size. Every time i think Nadya can’t top her last stuff she does. This video is 5/5. only critic wish she would have stood up and waddled around a lil too show the aftermath but she’s a lazy pig now. 

Thank ya for the tips appreciation 😜 and all the sexy details in that review!! 😊 I definitely will stand up and waddle around in future stuffings that’s a great idea 💡 wooo!!

Link to review
Gooftroop

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nadya with the cannon ball belly 🤙🏽

Thank ya for the review!! :) :) 

Link to review