5 Screenshots

About This File

BunnyGIF1.thumb.gif.bdcc64d093fb0029ef3eb9abcc21588f.gifBunnyGIF2.thumb.gif.61d81b2ed072ea820462bc53c6191375.gif

Happy Easter! This is one of my favorite days of the year... Why?
Because I LOVE Easter candy of course!! The Easter Bunny hid tons of candy around my house. Watch me struggle to get to the hiding spots, and chow down on sugary sweets, including my FAVORITE candy - Cadbury Cream Eggs!!

BunnyGIF3.thumb.gif.469a78e1fae5eb2cdea6c5c26d04d40e.gifBunnyGIF4.thumb.gif.af21a17c8b960f1220341d055b2d3b99.gif

In this clip ; Out of Shape | Fat Struggles | Stuffing | Easter Theme | Skimpy Clothes

Edited by RosieMarieFeedee

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow 🤯 I never realized just how fat Rosie’s ass and belly hang has gotten when she’s on all fours🔥 ! Worth it just to see that alone! Definitely need a video showing off that sweet ass in the future!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! My booty needs to make more appearances 👀

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@RosieMarieFeedee gives a great showing as a ditzy bimbo searching for chocolate left the Easter bunny. Now the bunny must be an FA because he hid the eggs in the most prime positions to show off Rosie's fat and expanding body. As she reaches on top of the fridge we get stretch and jiggle. But as she reaches under the couch the sight of her arse is almost enough to make you believe in the Easter bunny, it is simply devine.

Get in the holiday spirit and treat yourself to something sweet. 

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm literally in awe at how good this video is from the ever-beautiful @RosieMarieFeedee!  The work she has put into her body over the last few years is mind-blastingly impressive.  Her body is now HUGE and I CANNOT get over over how round and curvy and full-looking that super-pretty face of hers has become!  Add in her dynamic, charming, fun personality - and, omg, what a woman!

In an eye-popping and super-revealing outfit, Rosie is on the hunt for the chocolate treats that the Easter bunny has left around her house.  Rosie clearly puts a lot of effort into her videos - and this one is no exception.  It looks professionally-filmed, and features different scenes so as to feel almost like a mini-movie.

The desperation with which she tears into her first box of chocolate eggs is INSANELY SEXY, as is the way she pants as she eagerly takes the foil from the first egg.  The first big bite she takes is so impatient and pleasure-filled that I could almost sense the dopamine flooding through her body.  "So creamy!" she enthuses.

From this amazing start, the video simply gets better and better.  Rosie is probably the best "ecstatic eater" on the site.  We get fluttering eyelids, orgasmic face-packing, incoherent talk through mouthfuls, throwing of the head back, beautiful facial expressions - all the little details that make this what I can only describe as a "next-generation" eating-video.

At 2:56, the way Rosie says the words "Reese's eggs" is SO damn sexy.  I know that seems ridiculous, but seriously, buy the video, watch it, and you'll see what I mean.

Rosie's motivation to make fantastic content, her dedication to keep growing bigger and bigger, her passion for food, her enthusiasm to show off her incredible physical achievement - all these things saturate every frame of this video.

At 3:39, Rosie leaves her kitchen and walks around her living-room - and HOLY WOW what an AMAZING SIGHT.  If you read this Rosie, please please please can we see MORE full-length views of your body moving around like this - I LOVE IT.

I've already written way too much and I could go on rhapsodising for hours on end.  Suffice to say that there's loads more happening here.  There's a screen full of ass as Rosie hunts under her couch; more stuffing with Rosie sitting spread-legged on the floor; and a walk into the kitchen with more stuffing and more of that glorious body.

In my opinion, this is one of Rosie's best-ever videos!  Buy it now - you will not be disappointed!

Link to review