9 Screenshots

About This File

Have you seen how well vinyl lingerie looks on Disto? ❤️🔥  Now imagine how beautiful it would be if you make your stuffing with 3 huge chicken burgers, smoked mozzarella, barbecue, crispy onion, potato and soda.

Omg the burgers are bigger than her face.

Disto she’s super motivated and decides to complete this challenge finishing completely full.  
Her belly is huge and heavy.

This video contains: big stuffing, loud burping, belly play, expansion, that beautiful tummy ends up too hard.

Disto asleep a long nap after so much food 💤🥱🛌

902A3CB2-3184-4BA6-9092-76AA5C22FA15.gif

1EAB289B-2667-476A-A849-E9E4684AF703.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Uno de tus mejores creaciones... es increible tu enorme apetito, otro video de leyenda y solo acabas de empezar ;) 

Response from the author:

Gracias uwu 😍😍😍 espero poder superarme día a día 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After checking out your 100 burgers forum I decided it’s time I should watch your vids @Distorsion you can already see the effects of the challenge on her expanding waistline 😍. These are 3 huge cheesy burgers that distorsion takes great pleasure in showing us, they are filling her up big time she is really struggling towards the end but powers on. Burping and jiggling her growing belly she proudly wobbles it grabbing handfuls of flab 🥵. Can’t wait to see how your gain progresses and the rest of the burger challenge of course.

wow thank you very much I'm happy you liked it ❤️ let's go for more hamburgers ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

Link to review
gabaman

Amazing, I love it to see your big round belly in that shiny lingerie. Please do more stuffings in vinyl or latex dresses.

Soon I will make a beautiful video with a latex dress 😗😗😗 

Link to review
YoureSoHot

Super hot. Disto is getting super chunky and so glutinous devouring these so quickly

Thank you for your review and your support 🌸❤️🔥

Link to review