My belly is very swollen | Expansion & chill ❀️‍πŸ”₯🐷

$14.99

Β Β  (5 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

Disto found out how much it turns her on to expand, eat to her limit, bloat to the point of not being able to move, she's turning into a perverted little piggy πŸ·πŸ’•

Β This time they ordered her to make a big stuffing with 5 cheeseburgers and soda, swell to the max, reach her limit.

Β This video contains: smoke fetish, body shake, belly and button play, a big stuffing , bloating, expansion, burps, and finally a 360 shot of Disto's huge body.

Β Feel pleasure to see a person who takes pleasure in eating and reaching the limits of it, with his belly completely full and hard. ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

Disto after this great stuffing she had orders to continue eating, very soon the continuation: chocolate cake and milkshake for dessert 🐷

Β IMPORTANT: if you liked the video, leave a reaction πŸ’• or a review ✨ it is very important to me 🌸

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You make such good content and so fast that it is impossible for me to follow you @DistorsionΒ hahaha, you are one of the best for me here, keep it up ;)Β 

Response from the author:

Muchas gracias amor 😍πŸ₯°Β It really makes me very happy that you like my content, thanks for the support and for your always wonderful reviews βœ¨πŸ’•

Link to review
YoureSoHot

Disto is looking so sexy and insatiable. Her thick thighs, fat gut, and heavy tits are all looking bigger and fuller than ever. She eats a lot in this and jiggles a lot as well. Super hot video!

Definitely 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 Stars!!!!

It makes me happy to know that you enjoyed it 😍 Thank you very much for the review ✨✨✨✨✨

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

This girl is a piece of art. The way she enthusiastically jiggles her chubby belly, boobs and booty in different angles is unmatched. She transformed her once tiny self into a chubby goddess. Simply amazing.

πŸ₯°

wow I have no words, thank you for being unconditional, for supporting me for so long πŸ’• it really makes me very happy that you're still here and enjoying what I love to do πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• thank you 😍

Link to review
asda1012

Wow your something special Distortion, stunning girl from Buenos Aires. Viva Argentina and Mac Allister πŸ˜‰

Thanks MI AMOOORR 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Monty Hall

omg.....the roundness.....all over!!!!

and the dessert is still missing uwu

A88ED54A-CB3E-4DEA-8080-4F0470D52A16.png

Link to review