6 Screenshots

About This File

On the weekend I went to visit some islands in the north of the city with a group of friendsβ›±οΈβ˜€οΈ that day it was very hot and my small shorts made me very uncomfortable, my thighs stuck out and rubbed against each other 😳 it was a little annoying.Β 

I felt a lot of eyes on me, especially from my friends who I haven't seen for a few months. They look at my belly with curiosity. Do they wonder why I'm so fat? πŸ€”πŸ·
At one point in the afternoon we decided to go out to explore and get to know the island and we found an abandoned hotel πŸ‘» I couldn't resist and started secretly recording myself.Β 
My friends prowled the halls of this old run-down hotel while I shook my fat, showed off my ass, and bounced my tits for you πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯ I was so nervous about being discovered, it was very exciting and exciting. In the end we had a picnic and I ate a lot of delicious good, I was very tired, I climbed so many stairs and walked a lot in the forest 😴

20240202124327053.thumb.gif.b672b681684e5c039ed528cb4b2bb9e1.gif

I hope you enjoy the moments I capture for you of this new and exciting experience, I felt like they could come in and see me at any time, it was very fun and warm 🫢🏻πŸ”₯

If you enjoyed the video leave a review πŸ”₯✨ that helps me a lot with my earnings πŸ’ͺ🏻🫢🏻

20240202125122266.gif

20240202125052929.gif

20240202125032147.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A really creepy place, your sexy energy and those little shorts make an incredible contrastΒ Happy Oh Yeah GIF

Link to review