6 Screenshots

About This File

This seemed to be an ordinary day but they surprised me with a delivery of six trays of food. My feeder is very crafty, he knows that nothing makes me happier than food. We're going on a date and he's been so clever that he's already managed to get me horny with all that food. So I decide to surprise him, I received him in a special way in my bed with a sexy red lingerie, and I let him know that I am his gift. A fat goddess ready to eat anything you put in her mouth.

REMEMBER THAT YOUR REACTION AND REVIEW ARE VERY VALUABLE TO ME, THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE THE BEST OF ME AND KEEP GROWING ♥️

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you enjoy consential force feeding videos you will love this! It's valentines day, your girl knows exactly what you want, she has prepared a huge stuffing just for you! This is real... imagine Greedy sow is your girl, tonight she will drink 2+ litres & devour at least 4 entrees of food! (sorry, spoiler alert). So many incredible angles of greedy sow's curves throughout this valentines day special! Tonight is going to be special, her feeder knows what she can handle. Tonight, Greedy sow is going to eat and drink as much as she can physically handle! Greedy sow pushes herself to the limit, she burps and moans throughout! She eats and drinks until she can't continue. The video cuts after she is too full. I want to see more, I'm sure you do too! Support this video and hopefully Greedy sow will accept a challenge video???

Response from the author:

Love your review you know that those comments are what encourage me to give my best. You know I love challenges ✔️💖

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The greedy sow is such a hot massive BBW, and she’s only growing. This would be my biggest fantasy, her boyfriend feeds and pampers her like she deserves. She is so sexy in her outfit. I’m so glad she had a perfect Valentine’s Day. She got fed like the good growing piggy she is😍🐽

Link to review
Davemustaine

Wow! It’s amazing how much bigger she is and how much her capacity has grown!! Really recommend! 

hope she does a jeans/shorts/ clothes try on soon!!

Link to review
Rodmack55

Wow love the feeding video beautiful:) hope you keep eating and gaining more and can't wait to see your weigh in:)

Link to review