NEW DECEMBER WEIGH IN AND MEASUREMENTS

$3

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

MY MUCH-ANTICIPATED DECEMBER WEIGH-IN AND MEASUREMENTS CLIP IS HERE!!!!! ❤️ 

To say I’m shocked would be an understatement! What an absolute fatty I’ve become! The way my belly is now hanging is absolutely INSANE!

My poor desk chair doesn’t stand a chance for very much longer…(you’ll see what I mean)!!

I knew I had to have had a gain of some sort, given how much of a piggy I’ve been recently…but my oh my…I was NOT expecting this for a gain! And my measurements are SHOCKING too!

In this clip I measure my ass, belly, bust, thighs and arms before stepping on the scale to see just how much more of a fatty I’ve become.

I’ve turned into a complete and utter butterball and I am here for it, such a turn on!!!! Bring on January’s weigh in!!! Post Christmas body pending 😉... There’s no stopping me now!

Lots of fat chat and belly play also involved…As for the lingerie I’m wearing, it’s not going to fit for very much longer hehe!!

Come and check out this SUPER HOT clip to see for yourself - You won't be disappointed that's for sure ;)

Thank you for your continued support on this journey with me. I'm so thankful for you all ❤️ 

Love from your fave piggy, Kate ❤️❤️❤️ 

xxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I say this every time but Kate just keeps getting bigger and better! Her belly looks sumptuous here hanging so low and it's so exciting when she jiggles it and tells us how much she loves it! 

Once again the numbers are incredible as Kate keeps on growing... can't wait to see what happens over Christmas,  Kate's looking forward to a post festive weigh in which can only mean good things! 

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

A solid ️ from me - Kate has BLOWN UP! 🥵😍

The fat chat, her gorgeous excitement at the (big) new numbers, seeing her luscious mounds in motion, beyond arousing and sensual.

The diameter of just one of her big sexy thighs is more than my whole waist, what I’d give to be squished between them by this stunning BBW goddess 🥵❤️

Response from the author:

😍😍 Thank you so much for this hot review!! I’m so glad you liked it!! Hehe😝 Bring on January’s weigh-in 👀😜 x

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😍

Link to review
feeder452

Always look forward to your clips Kate, great work as usual! 

Thank you so much💙🫶

Link to review
Residentsteven

Kate has certainly been busy since her last weigh in eating of course 😂😉 her belly is looking huge 🥵. Like a mountain of jelly as she calls it 😍. Her chair is even in shock at the weight she has gained in this month’s weigh in 🤯 those are some big numbers again kate. Love all the fat chat on here too can’t wait to see what those numbers will be on your January weigh in, starting off 2023 with even more weight have a great Christmas kate 🐷.

Thank you so much hehe! Bring on January’s weigh-in!!!! 🤭🤭🤭🥰💙

Link to review