CP 4: 3 large burgers with 2 liters of pepsi

$9.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #4: GETTING ON 10 POUNDS BEFORE 2022 IS OVER ❤️

In this video I wanted to overcome my limits because I could eat up to 2 hamburgers with a personal soda 😅 and in this video I wanted to eat 3 hamburgers with 2 liters of pepsi and you will be surprised with the result 😲

This video has a big surprise: My best friend (her name is Rossy) has a giant belly and although she looks pregnant she IS NOT. 🐷 She is very fat and she was my special guest at this banquet

She was the one who challenged me to eat 3 hamburgers with 2 liters of soda and I accepted so she was the one who bought the hambrguesas and brought them to my house for me to eat them 😲 It was very difficult to eat all those hamburgers and the whole bottle of soda but I did it and my belly ended up super big and heavy 😪

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a huge belly full of 3 burgers and 2 liters of pepsi🥰

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

fdvfgdfg.gif

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.