5 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #14: GETTING ON 10 POUNDS BEFORE 2022 IS OVER ❤️ (Extreme force feeding)

You asked me for this video many times and here I bring it to you 🥰 I got home from work and sat down and my fat friend tied me to the chair and started bringing food 😮 But I am surprised because it was quite a lot of food 1 hot dog 1 hamburger 4 donuts a family pizza and 2 liters of pepsi 😲 I told her that I wouldn't be able to eat it all but she was determined to put all that food in my belly and she did it 🤰 I increased 3 kilos of pure food and you can't imagine how my big belly turned out 💁‍♀️

Buy this video and enjoy almost 1 hour of a pig eating until she can't move ❤️ 

HELP ME MEET MY FAT GOAL 🐷 With the money collected in this video I will buy a giant Christmas dinner 😲

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, forced feeding, many burps and a  huge belly full of 1 hotdog 1 burger 1 familiar doritos 1 familiar pizza 4 donuts and 2 liters of pepsi🥰

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

5.thumb.jpg.d87f3b4fee8984f51c4d3760017e676a.jpg16.thumb.jpg.6f617ae113752c120e00a7e57b3de8ab.jpg

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ecplaneguy

Very hot- you and your friend are extremely sexy! I hope you can get revenge on your friend and tie her up and fill her belly.

Link to review