6 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #13: GETTING ON 10 POUNDS BEFORE 2022 IS OVER ❤️ (Donut Eating Competition 80 donuts with 2 liters of milk)

My neighbor and I wanted to eat donuts so we decided to have a competition of who ate the most donuts 🍩We bought 2 boxes of 40 donuts each and accompanied them with 2 liters of milk 😏 The one who ate the most donuts won the competition and the one who ate the least donuts had to be fed by the other opponent with all the food they wanted 😳 This video is unique and you will love it ❤️ Buy it and find out who won the competition and you will know who will be fed in the next video 🤗

HELP ME MEET MY FAT GOAL 🐷 With the money collected in this video I will buy a giant Christmas dinner 😲

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and huge bellies full of a 70 donuts with 2 liters of milk🥰

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

sdvfdvrefd.jpg

ascdsacvdsgvdfgb.jpg

7.PNG

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍

Link to review