CP 8: Drinking 12 cans of coke (a lot of burps)

$12.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #8: GETTING ON 10 POUNDS BEFORE 2022 IS OVER ❤️

Last time I uploaded a video drinking 6 cans of coke so this time I wanted to break my record and drink twice as much, that is, 12 cans of coke 😲

Those cans in total add up to more than 3 liters of coke and you can't imagine how huge and full my belly ended up after drinking all that 🤰 The amount of burping that this video has is enormous and in this video you can see how much I have gained weight already 🐷 I can drink all 12 cans and I would like to make another video drinking 20 cans, do you think I would be able to? 🥰

HELP ME MEET MY FAT GOAL 🐷

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a huge belly full of 12 cans of of coke 🥰

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

6666666666666666.PNG

77777777777777.PNG

8888888888888.PNG

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howlitzer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Me encanto el video! Te veías muy sexy sobando tu barriga y eructando

Link to review