6 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #12: GETTING ON 10 POUNDS BEFORE 2022 IS OVER ❤️

Christmas is coming and I want to practice because I want to eat a giant stuffed turkey on Christmas day 🐷So I decided to buy this roast chicken and eat it all by myself with 2 liters of Pepsi 🤰I was able to complete this challenge and I'm sure I'm ready to eat a turkey by myself (turkey is three times as big as a chicken) my belly was huge and I couldn't contain the burps that pepsi causes me 🙊

HELP ME MEET MY FAT GOAL 🐷 With the money collected in this video I will buy a giant turkey 😲

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a huge belly full of a roast chicken and 2 liters of pepsi🥰

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

2.PNG

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.