6 Screenshots

About This File

CHAPTER #18: ME EATING UNTIL I REACH 200 POUNDS❤️

I love fried chicken that's why I decided to buy the family box for 5 people 😳 This box has 5 wings, 5 nuggets, 5 pieces of chicken, 5 ears of corn, 5 potatoes, 5 arepas and some more. 🐷 And I accompanied it all with 2 liters of Pepsi and you won't believe how full it was haha I felt like I couldn't even move but I was happy because I was able to eat it all 😏 

You can compare my video #1 and this #18 and you will notice that my belly is bigger and rounder 😍

Please buy all my videos because I have recorded all of them with a lot of love for you and I am sure that you will love them ❤️ 

This new year I hope to gain a lot of weight and that you continue to be complicit in this ❤️ 

This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a  huge belly full of a Fried Chicken Family Box 

I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 

My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

xsfdvfdbdfghb.jpg

ghethhnfghn.jpg

Other Files from Laura Paunchy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.