360 Fat Gainer Jiggly Jiggles Catwalk

$6.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I have really become so incredibly fat. I have hundreds of cellulite dimples and stretch marks that have ruined my body in the best way. I walk back and forth, my bloated belly hanging over my belly and my inner thighs rubbing together making my body to jiggle even more. I cant wait to be so big, this video requires help! Can you imagine that?!!?

(there are some auto-focus lags, but still can see my massive jiggles)

360 Fat Gainer Jiggly Jiggles GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zune_guy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Kyra is a smoke show. First, I have been a long time follower of Kyra and have worked with the ups and downs of video quality that she has had over the years. I know that she has gotten backlash even recently about these things, but this clip is phenomenal quality. You can see her bulging thighs in all of their glory, some of the best in the business. Her belly has gotten wider, fuller, and sways as she walks back and forth. The outgrown tight t-shirt over her body has been reduced to a crop top.. Despite this you can see her tits have swelled over the years and are now resting on that previously mentioned wider belly. I try to think about what compels the models to make these videos. The way Kyra's eyes dash back to the camera, her subtle lip bits as she feels her mass lumbering back and forth, and her continued involvement in the community over the years all the while getting bigger and bigger - it tells me she IS the gainer she claims to be. A real dream. Fantastic video, the whole way through. 

Link to review