4 Screenshots

About This File

Now that I have surpassed the 100lb gain mark in my gaining journey, I figured it was finally time to sit down with ya'll and discuss where I see my gain going in the future. In this video I give you the honest truth about where I see myself taking my body and my gaining long term. My hopes and desires as a feedee, my hopes for my body, the ideal lifestyle I hope to have, fellow models I'd like to compare to, and ofcourse the big number I'd like to hit on the scale someday are all detailed for you....while of course enjoying my favorite treat, A GIANT CINNAMON BUN :) Pardon me while I stuff my fat face throughout this entire video. I play with my belly throughout, jiggling it in all it's fat glory for you. I hope you love my sexy new lingerie I bought to wear for you ❤️ Enjoy :)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Congrats @Chevalier and @Bauer88 - I loved your reviews on my last video so you've gotten this clip for free ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.