10 Screenshots

About This File

@Rylie Haze and I have been on a few dates now and today is the day that I am going to tell her about my desires to feed and fatten her. I want to see her belly bloat and grow past the point of no return.. to turn her firm, toned legs into thunderous thighs.. and I want her to think of nothing more than filling that beautiful mouth of hers. Will she be willing to submit to me? Will she want to turn herself into a greedy pig in like @itsjenniesbody and I? I guess you’ll have to watch and find out. 😉

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 6/24/2022 at 7:46 PM, itsjenniesbody said:

obsessed 😍🔥😍😍😍

hehehe. Skinny little Rylie must be so enamored with the voluptuous and robust figures that you and Candice proudly parade in front of her thin little body. She knows she must endure the exciting humiliation of being the underdeveloped skinny girl. She dearly longs to be as desirable and lusciously plump just like you and Candice. While you are giddy with vainglorious JOY comparing your own uber-nourished physique to her slender bones.  You must remember that feeling. Knowing you were far too skinny and that you MUST do whatever the sexy fat-powered Candice demanded. At the same time you realize you are lucky and special to be chosen by beautiful Goddess Candice. What a thrilling mix of emotions. You readily submit to being publicly compared to Candice's hyper-developed body. Because you know she holds all the keys to your own Power and Beauty. Now Jenny, you are the one being worshiped and envied. Of course you are obsessed. You ARE the fetish. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.