No such thing as too tight 💋

$5.99

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Denise tries on her (kinda) new bikini! She bought it last month to wear to the beach this summer. BUT, it’s gotten tighter! At first she isn’t sure it looks good, but the more she stares at herself, the more she realizes it looks BETTER now 😏 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mick72

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy video! Looks so good in a bikini and she knows how to pose in it too! Every pose she does is perfect! 😁

Link to review
Guest Jgrnd123

The fact that you’re gaining without trying is beyond 😍. As good as the bikini looks I hope you’ll have  completely out grown it soon 😏

Link to review
Guest Treeguy13

I wish all Memphis belles looked like that! Every pose was hot! That bikini is definitely a keeper!! Denise is by far and away the hottest model out there!

Link to review
jj22

In readiness for the approaching summer, @DoubleDenise tries on a bikini that she bought a month ago - and is shocked to discover that, in just that short time-period, she's grown so much that the bikini no longer fits!  This alluring beauty is BALLOONING in weight.

My third video of Denise's - and basically this is further proof that she is fully deserving of the internet-crush I am rapidly developing for her.  She is SUCH a cutie!  C'mon, if the thought of a super-sweet, super-pretty blonde bombshell obsessed with her own huge curvaceous body doesn't get you going, then you must be 99% dead!

Denise is just so damn NATURAL at this.  What I mean by that is that she's not TRYING to be sexy.  She just IS sexy.  Very rarely, you encounter someone with that mysterious thing, the "X factor," which is so hard to define, but easy to spot.  Denise has bucketloads of the X factor!  She has swimming-pools full of the stuff.  She was born to live the life of a great big sexy gainer-girl, making awe-inspiring content and living out every single one of her dreams.

I guess there's some minor role-play going on here because, at first, Denise is a little put-out that she's outgrown her new bikini (I hope that, in truth, she was euphoric at such an achievement!).  But this beautiful princess soon begins to realise that a bikini which barely covers anything is actually kind of perfect for her.  Before we know it, she's gushing with self-praise over just how damn hot and cute she's going to look at the beach in a bikini which basically amounts to a couple of teeny weeny strips of fabric hanging on for dear life against her massive curves.

The show-off sequence here is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in a BBW video.  I'm not kidding, I actually had to pause the video and take a few minutes to calm down before I carried on again.  Each move, each pose she gets into, each tiny gesture - every single syllable of the words she says - everything is TOTAL PERFECTION.  

The self-admiration is completely unforced and there's no sense of "TRYING to be sexy."  And of course the result is an absolute masterclass of sexiness.  (Surely, that's the point of sexiness - when you come across as trying too hard, it just never works.) 

I am 100% sure that every Curvage-user who reads these words has bought videos which don't live up to their hopes.  Well... here's a video which does the exact opposite: it exceeded my highest hopes completely.

Denise is an absolute star - and she's a star not just because of her super-pretty face and her goddess-body.  Those things play a HUGE part, but Denise is a star because of less easily-defined qualities like charisma, allure, personality, and sheer pure MAGIC. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review