9 Screenshots

About This File

My boyfriend and I are polar opposites, especially when it comes to our bodies! The contrast is Insane! My clothing size is usually a 4xl and he wears a MEDIUM lol this clothing try on was so fun to do, it’s crazy to actually see and feel how tight his clothes are on me. My massive belly completely busts out of these shirts! It’s super sexy, and I’m excited to see how much tighter his clothes get on me 🥵

as always, If you like this video, leave me a review! I absolutely LOVE reading them! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest longtallman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lucky man. Hot video as always - the belly play os on point.

Link to review
rich09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know Denise those clothes look like they make you hot I mean the pants going just under your stomach looks great and the 2 shirts showing looking like crop tops make you look awesome especially with both of them showing your bellybutton perfect 5/5 vid Denise 

Link to review

I have to agree with @longtallman's review that Denise's boyfriend is fortunate to have their clothes worn by you. Congratulations on getting a boyfriend. Honestly I did not think the outfits looked as crazy different as I was expecting. They often just looked like crop tops which looked fine to wear out to the beach or something in a warmer climate. Pants obviously are going to be a struggle being a size medium. I love the outfit you are wearing this try on. The white with the hearts all over looks amazing. This video feels short and to the point. I wish there was more time playing around trying to stretch or test it out in the outfit.  But I also understand tight clothes is not fun to wear on the body. I like the red color on you. But if my only problem is I wish that the video was longer then I don't think that is too big of a problem. 

Link to review