8 Screenshots

About This File

black_dress_gif.thumb.gif.d4490509382e2f654c90b3e2730aab22.gif2086945428_blackdressgif2.thumb.gif.fff0974f761c8dfc82bcba74abcebb22.gif

A thin small girl with a flat belly no longer exists here anymore... this is what my clothes tell me everyday XD

I recently dug up my old waitressing dress and it is clear just how much WEIGHT I have put on since I originally got it 👀 

Nothing about this dress fits anymore...not a single inch of it. From my arms and shoulders, down to my thighs...every step of the way it protests as I try to SQUEEZE my heavy body behind the dresses buttons. The dress is sooooo tight it is literally painful for my fingers to do up the buttons. My buttons were also feeling the pain...in fact... one couldn't handle it for a moment longer😉

P.S it's 60fps 😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I can definitely do that!

yes please you have done many vids of role play now we need more overeating videos we need see that you eating so much food and make you belly bloated, this its curvage! ;) 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Vulkan said:

yes please you have done many vids of role play now we need more overeating videos we need see that you eating so much food and make you belly bloated, this its curvage! ;) 

I want to do a public stuffinggggg! I have a nice warm trip coming up...maybe ill do it then ;)

Guest Plump_Love

Posted

So... let me get this straight... you are a "Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff" ... and you plan to arrange for us an opportunity to see you get stuck somewhere, somehow? That sounds like a fun video ... and just the thought of having you stuck and vulnerable like that is a real turn on!! Oh my!!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Plump_Love said:

So... let me get this straight... you are a "Chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff" ... and you plan to arrange for us an opportunity to see you get stuck somewhere, somehow? That sounds like a fun video ... and just the thought of having you stuck and vulnerable like that is a real turn on!! Oh my!!

Maybe Winnie will come and steall allllllll your honey 👀🥵

Guest Plump_Love

Posted

28 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Maybe Winnie will come and steall allllllll your honey 👀🥵

That sounds exciting!!! Come and get it!!😉❤️

Guest Plump_Love

Posted

1 hour ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

tbh I love throwing hunny in all my cooking XD

That sounds yummy!

On 3/28/2022 at 10:30 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I can definitely do that!

9 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I am not too sure the other buttons will survive the event 🤣

This will be sooooo hot to see them fly 😍😏😏 I can’t wait to see it

On 3/28/2022 at 11:46 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

OUUU I just thought of a GREAT storyline for one! Now to find the right setting ;)

Any updates on this? you had us all a quiver 🤣

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.