6 Screenshots

About This File

Your beautiful but ditzy wife was so fit and curvy when you first got married, but after just one year of marriage she has absolutely ballooned! She has a flabby gut filling her lap, resting on enormous thighs. Her double chin wobbles as she stuffs herself and her swollen tits spill out of her bras. She's grown so much and she doesn't signs of slowing down. In fact, she seems to be getting bigger and lazier every day! As a housewife she spends her days relaxing on the couch, eating whatever she desires and moving as little as possible. On your one year anniversary, she has a special treat for you: the lingerie from your wedding night! But after all those calories mindlessly stuffed into her gut it doesn't quite fit like it used to...

Check out the "wedding night photos" (below) before watching to really see just how massive your wife has become! It's a miracle that lingerie even still fits! 

IMG_E0041.thumb.JPG.76a7891d4aff8c1cd506cd5eddb53023.JPGWRDO3349.thumb.JPEG.ea3d6c27ce035a7e50b11e91a38bc4f4.JPEGXWUT9940.thumb.JPEG.321524e511f9dc0b3196b594137c0359.JPEGFHQG2623.thumb.JPEG.75c695df43ba5a7a9c4eddae55c5b387.JPEGIMG_E0033.thumb.JPG.a266cd6e255b52cdeb1033b5ef0596ad.JPG

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jt2412

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Nikki looks amazing! The comparison is quite the sight. Who doesn’t want a fat house wife?

Response from the author:

Aw thank you!! 🥰 I honestly didn’t know if I could get the bra on 😂 

Link to review
TheOklahomanChad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a must buy! Seeing the before pics to what she looks now is amazing! Niki is amazing in this video and she shows off her angle it’s amazing!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! 😍 I’m really glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review