5 Screenshots

About This File

Boss Thinks Maid is Getting FAT!

Maid Mina sneaks into her boss's room with the leftover food she made and spills the tea on the mister of the house. She chomps on some crunchy fried lumpia (Filipino egg rolls) on her boss's bed and talks about how her boss thinks she is getting fat. She mentions how he teases her about her growing belly and shrinking uniform, laughs at how out of breath she gets while cleaning, and mentions an embarrassing moment involving his favorite chair. Although he thinks Mina is getting massive, Mina mentions hearing him moan her name while his skinny wife was away. Mina ponders what he is imagining while he touches himself and she mentions that she may want to touch herself on his side of the bed...she won't clean it right away though. 

All while telling these stories of her boss, Mina happily eats lumpia, plays with her belly, and playfully shows off her fat body in this maid confessional. 

fat chat | belly play | roleplay | crunchy food sounds | eating | one real cute belly sound 

Also, finally, a HORIZONTAL VIDEO!

roleplay, 8:56 minutes long

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I would love having Mina as a fat, cellulite riddles maid! I would love to see her struggle to bend and clean, getting tired going up stairs. I’d make sure she also has all the Lumpia she desires!

Mina never misses- whether it’s meals or videos!

Response from the author:

With how messy you get I will be changing those sheets often 😋💋

Link to review
pirateman123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is a great teasing video! she's so beautiful and sexy the way she talks while eating. highly recommend this one! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review