5 Screenshots

About This File

🎄STEPMOMMY TEASES YOUR GAIN WHILE OFFERING YOU FOOD🎄

stepmom roleplay | weight gain teasing | light humiliation | POV | encouragement

You visit your family for Christmas and your stepmom Mina is ecstatic to see you for the first time in a year. She notices that you've gained quite a bit of weight then and doesn't shy away from asking you how many pounds you've put on. The one thing about your stepmom is that she is always a bit backhanded but nurturing, if not, somewhat overbearing. When your stepmom isn't playfully teasing you for being such a greedy piggy, pointing out your outgrown clothes, fixing your shirt collar, and kindly voicing her concerns about your path to immobility, then she is telling you about all the food she's cooked that you just HAVE to try! Don't worry...mommy will pack you leftovers for later. 

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DJHoneybear

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A wholesome and true to detail role-play. Makes the holidays my favorite part of the year. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I am happy you enjoyed it. I think I really enjoy the stepmommy character haha

Link to review