5 Screenshots

About This File

☠️ WITCH KIDNAPS & FORCE FEEDS YOU ☠️

female feeder | femdom | force-fed | POV roleplay | magical weight gain | teasing

You wake up in a dark unfamiliar place and find yourself bound and   tied to a chair. You struggle to free yourself and drift out of consciousness, only to be awakened by your kidnapper: an evil witch. Although she swears she is a good witch who just wants to take care of you, you have a strong suspicion she is just manipulative and maniacal. She unravels her dark plan to fatten you up with magical weight gain cupcakes so you can become her obedient pet who can never escape from her. Your refusal to eat her magical cupcakes only angers the witch. She begins to shove the cupcakes down your throat one-by-one and you can only watch helplessly as her eyes light up with joy as you are forced to chew, swallow, and repeat until she is satisfied. 

A few cupcakes in and she starts to notice a change in your body....you are fattening up right before your eyes and she can't help but jiggle and play with you!  After all the praise and seeing just how happy your gain is making the witch, you start to not actually mind being her good, fat pet. I guess you belong to her now. 

If you enjoyed this clip please consider leaving a  review so I know to make more clips like this in the future!

Edited by MinaMahal

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JamesG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed this POV feeding video.  From the costume to the RP scenario, it was great.

Response from the author:

Hopefully more feeding povs to come 😘

Link to review