6 Screenshots

About This File

I chug milkshake and show you what I look like in my pink tight dress stood up from all angles.

I talk about my weight gain, I show you some stretch marks, I notice newer ones appearing and start to apply cream.

I talk a lil about my arms becoming so out of shape and show you how they ain’t toned like they use to be. 

I talk and show you how heavy my belly is recently becoming.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I love that you start this set by saying that you have a jelly belly shar and that you tell us you have just had pizza too 🐷. While you are chugging milkshake, that pink dress really shows off your belly and how round it is getting and that you have lost count of how many new stretch marks you have because you have so many now 🥵. The gain really shows in your face, legs and of course your belly. Which are looking bigger than ever in this clip and you can tell you really like all the extra weight you have added. Thanks for this nice little update shar.

Link to review
Emmaaa

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

you're so beautiful and soft Shar. I love this pink dress, it's perfect 🙏🏻💜💋

Response from the author:

Thankyouu 💜💜

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review
mcdorbandt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Don’t know how I missed this beautiful video... probably cause I was in D.C. working... So cute... perfectly sexy video... Y’all need this for your library... If you don’t have it, y’all need to get it😘🥰🤗😍 couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Link to review
Guest Jamesmcoy71

Great video, worth the price✌️

Link to review