12 Screenshots

About This File

This file includes: 
Stuckage | Soda Chugging | Pudding Eating | Burps | Double Belly Play | Panty Hose | Fat Chat

Santa can't make it this year because she's stuck in this chimney! 

Watch as this sexy plump Santa babe struggles to stuff her chunky body into the chimney. Starting with her colossal ass, she tries over and over to squeeze it in.. just with no luck :( It just doesn't seem like this is going to work at first.. But sexy Santa is determined to deliver gifts this year!

She's manages to jiggles, bounce, and shake her chubby self just enough to become wedged so tightly in the chimney that there is no way for her own to get out on her own. Luckily her magic Christmas sack is in reach, full of yummy snacks and fizzy drinks to keep her occupy as she thinks of a way out of this..

Purchase to see what happens.

wishlist ~ follow me ~ more of me ~ chat with me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you enjoy my stuff and wanna see more, plz drop a review or toss some likes my way!
your sweet words and support mean the world and keep me going on this weight gain adventure! 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.