4 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
winnie the pooh roleplay | stuck content | fat chat | struggling 

In this video you meet Whismic the Pooh, as she tries to climb through Rabbit's tiny door. Too bad Whismic is just too fat to fit, immediately getting stuck. If you want to see more of this character, let me know! This video is short and too the point because of how much it was requested. 

challenge for whose who purchase my content: add a better description in the reviews ( :

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.0bcaac10a6ca12d05a1e221542aa0975.gif   6   20.41 kB

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Always splendid to see a Pooh girl in great tightness, and Whismic the Pooh is especially cute. Her fat tummy looks lovely overflowing from the genuinely tight hole - I don't think much pretending was needed for this stuckage! It's a great struggle to be sure.
It would be amazing to see another video that more closely followed the original scene, with honey eating and specific lines quoted, but this was excellent for what it was!

Response from the author:

I spent all weekend filming more Whismic the Pooh content that I believe you and all the other Pooh fans will def get a kick out of ;) 
I'm having so much fun, exploring this character. I gave myself the biggest tummy ache from all the honey I ate heehehee

1.thumb.jpg.effc84924652cc806524da357da5da13.jpg

Link to review
StuckFan141

Whimsic is an amazing content creator that is giving us what we want - beautiful girls getting stuck in tight spaces. Would absolutely love to see more of Whimsic-the-Pooh, and will support every release. 

Link to review
Haitani

Real fantasies coming true here with this latest from Whismic the Pooh!

The squeeze back out looks very tight, emphasized by the little red top!

Can't wait to see another attempt after a few more jars of honey... 😍

Link to review
Guest savethebees

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whimsic the Pooh is fantastic! I love how straight to the point the video is and the cosplay is perfect. I do wish there were more lines from the scene where Pooh Bear gets stuck, but I also like that you put your own spin on things. I’d love to see more videos with you cosplaying as Winnie the Pooh and showing off your sexy rumbly tumbly. 😋

Link to review