6 Screenshots

About This File

I am so beyond out of control recently.. it's hard to find the words to describe it. 

I can't stop eating. I know what I'm doing to myself.. I know I'm past the point of return. But I just keep gorging. Chugging. Growing lazier by the day. 

This gut gets heavier with every stuffing. My face grows fatter. Hips are growing wider.. I can't stop.

Hear all about my horny adventures and desires, some recent stories about my gain, and how I feel myself slipping further and further down a fattening hole of gluttony. I've surrendered to my appetite. There's no turning back. 

For realz, this video is steaming hot. You won't last long 😉

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

"I am really petite as a person"  - Casey 2022. yeah right, says someone who weights more then 2 me! 🥰 This is the hottest noneating video ive ever seen. the words and showing her body bigger then ever is just anything you need to satisfy all your senses, as the person before me said, go buy!!!

Link to review
shmedly45

Casey is such a glowing goddess, this video is truly one of her best. Watching her lose control is so amazing. It is difficult for the viewer to maintain control themselves 😉 Don’t hesitate and send your support to this big beautiful woman. After all, the more views the more food!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

My oh my! Casey was right, I didn't last long!! She already is such a beautiful orb of fat, the natural sunlight showing off all that gorgeous flab! Her pretty green eyes sparkling and long shimmering black hair - she is a Goddess, not just of gluttony, but pure beauty! Her voice is always so smooth and sexy as she takes us all for a wonderfully sensual ride on her journey to blobness! She only wants to get fatter and shows off every jiggly bit and wobbles her ass and jugs. She wears no bra and talks of how she has lost all control of her eating habits. This perfectly wonderful fat piggy is enormous and growing, sexy as hell and I cant wait to continue to support her and grow her as big as she dreams! 🥵 This is her new masterpiece! Buy immediately!!!

Link to review