6 Screenshots

About This File

HOLY SHIT!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE 1 FULL YEAR OF WEIGHT GAIN PROGRESS? 

I show off side by side comparisons of my body just 1 YEAR AGO and what it looks like NOW!

In over a year I have successfully gained a ton of weight! My pudgy little body has grown into a sexy gigantic goddess! 

Come watch my reactions as I SQUEEZE into last years clothes and jiggle, BELLY PLAY, wiggle and fat talk. 

from bikinis to tight jeans and sexy ass poses you will be SHOCKED AT MY GAIN!

🍭🍭🍭🍭

Review and you’ll get a treat TONIGHT only

🍭🍭🍭🍭

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Literally jaw dropping!!! 😱😱😱 I cannot believe how much fatter Lauren has gotten in just a year!  😍😍😍 I mean, she was already pretty big, but every part of her has grown soooo much! Her body just keeps packing on the pounds, and in all the right places too!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌  The fucking dream woman! Fucking bulging fat gut, juicy thick thighs, soft pillowy arms, rolls on rolls, cellulite filled thighs, massive ass, and to top it all off, a breathtaking face!!! 😍😍😍 Is this real life?! Lauren Lauren Lauren you are too much to handle! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵 Highly highly recommended!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Response from the author:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
curtis9070t

Absolutely amazing, Lauren is so beautiful, and she did a amazing job with the gains this year for sure! always look forward to your next video ❤️

Awe, yay!!! Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Leon19997

What a big difference one year can make, I highly recommend this video, Lauren is the kind of woman who grows more gorgeous everyday and makes any size look fabulous, hope she has a wonderful New Year

THANK YOU❤️

Link to review
luke8694

A flab-ulous ending to 2021!

Lauren looks supremely tubby in anything from jeans, swimsuits, even just a simple bra and panties! It’s difficult to believe she was actually the girl in the before photos, I’d think it was fake if I didn’t see her progress in each video. Her amazing body is framed perfectly with rolls, chub, and cellulite. Of course her spunky personality only adds to her beauty, her big genuine smile and laugh that goes so well with any excuse to jiggle her body.

Don’t miss out on her last video of the year!

😉🔥😍🤤😘

You always pull through with such great reviews and amazing comments!

Link to review

Wow 😯!!! LushLauren , you made it through a whole year in 2021 , by packing on those fabulous pounds 🥰😍💕 I am so shocked 😳 right now , how  BIG !and FAT !and Beautiful 🌈and attractive you look 👀 now , 😍especially when you are wearing those tight jeans 👖 and that gorgeous FAT ! Belly hanging out underneath them ,😍so jiggly 😍and so bouncy 😍🥰❤️  I truly love it 🥰 because it looks Incredible !!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍❤️💕the hulk GIFNew Years Eve GIF by Support Services Groupangry the avengers GIF

This review was 👏👏👏👏

thank you for taking the time to make me smile!

Link to review
Pvlavigne1

Thank you so much Miss Lush!

this is so great to see the B&A of the last year 

Plenty of her beautiful belly and huge ass 

Making me smile constantly!

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I didn’t quite get to the end of this clip (if you know you know… lol). But I saw most of it so I’m going to continue to review it. I have dipped in and out of Curvage this year but Lauren and her gain is someone I have followed as much as I can. Safe to say that I will be following her much closer and regularly in this new year. 

Lauren’s gain has been quite extraordinary. Even if you’re familiar with her gain it must still be hard to comprehend. Lauren’s body is LUSH, beautiful, sensual, gorgeous and quite perfect for anyone who has taste. I love the thick roll she has developed like a stopper just above her belly, the wide and mesmerising love handles, her globe like perfectly soft belly and the way it hangs catching your eyes with every movement or jiggle. Speaking of which those arms and thighs must carry more fat than some groups of people do between them. I tried to count Lauren’s rolls, particularly amid her back fat, but they are among numbers incomprehensible for anyone who isn’t a trained mathematician. So, as I say, quite the beautiful and perfect body. The images of what she looked like a YEAR ago genuinely look like a different person. She’s gaining and getting sexier by the pound. She tries on some bikinis and these are worth the price of the clip alone. Her boobs are spilling out of both of them so much (especially the second one) that she might as well not be wearing the top half of her costume. Actually, she’d be as well not wearing the bottom half too given how much her belly consumes it from the top, bottom and sides. If you saw her front on you might think she wasn’t wearing any. Lauren shows off her body at all different angles - gorgeous at each turn and shot. She then tries on a pair of jeans/jeggings. She comments that these are meant to be stretchy and thus easy to get on. I’m not one to give away spoilers but - they are not. 

Cannot wait to watch the rest of this clip and the rest of Lauren’s output this year. 

Happy new year beautiful 😊❤️

Thank you incredibly much for taking the time to say this!!! ❤️❤️❤️ And glad you got “there” before the clip ended! 😂

Link to review

2021 has had it's ups and downs.

But Lauren's gains always brightens up the atmosphere and is a lovely start to 2022. Its always great to see how far you've come in a year. One can only begin to dream what this time next year will bring to Lauren's ever expanding body!

P.s. That red bralette and black jeans combo is really rocking your figure (muffin top galore)!

Thank you for being so amazing!

Link to review
wgf25

Another wonderful video!  Lauren looks fantastic in those tight outfits and she always does great poses so you can appreciate that attractive body.

Awe thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ll be sending a treat tonight!

Link to review
CaptainCool

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s been a rough year, but Lauren’s bubbly personality is sure to help your New Years end on a positive note.

Here’s to 2022!

YOU ROCK!

Nice to see your name pop up, always make me smile hearing from you!

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is an amazing progress video! Luscious LushLauren is THE epitome of beautiful gains!

She is all smiles, giggles and positivity in this. It's honestly seductive 🙈

I'm not going to give all details. It's simple, buy the video! You'll experience her voice, jiggles, sexy poses and other fun experiences!

You are the sweetest!

Link to review
Bbwlover234

Wow amazing Lauren keep up the weight gain and definitely keep eating amazing video as always  

Awe thank you!! I’ll be sending a sweet treat tonight!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Wow!!  What a way to close out the old year and ring in the new!!

The ever-lovely Lauren Lush is full of excitement as she shows you how various clothes and bathing suits she's worn in previous clips over the past year fit her growing body now!  And you definitely don't want to miss out on any of it!!!  She also frequently shows you many "before" images of these or similar clothes in addition to different poses from then until now, so you can really see and appreciate the enormous difference that a year of unrestrained indulgence can produce!  Lauren has definitely gotten HUGE!!!

Best of all, Lauren has continued to retain that wonderfully voluptuous feminine hourglass shape!  All her extra chub has simply served to round out her perfect figure even more fully.  And as always, her face is incredibly pretty, her smile delightful, her hair gorgeous, and she looks real cute in her glasses.

Oh, and she plays around with her tummy fat a few times, so that's something you're probably gonna want to see too.  So basically what I'm saying is BUY THIS VIDEO.  It's the perfect way to end/start the year!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST! ❤️

Link to review
Bigpat

Havn't watched it right now since i want to save it for later, but this year has been a great one weightgain wise, you grew so much, your figure improved so much, and i can only wish you the same progress for next year.

You are my favorite Model, keep up the good work and happy new year !!

Thank you for the kind words! 
you are literally so sweet and I’m very thankful to be one of your favorites!!!!

I’LL BE SENDING YOU A TREAT TONIGHT❤️

Link to review