7 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's turned into such a fat, greedy slut. None of her clothes fit her at all -- as a matter of fact, she's completely destroyed her fishnets. That doesn't stop her from double fisting McDonald's, belching like a slob and moaning about how much hornier she is now that she's so fat. Even after her swollen round gut repeatedly pops the buttons of her tiny shorts, she continues to grunt and pant, devouring fistfuls of fast food and even plucking fallen french fries out of her fat rolls and stuffing them into her fat, greasy lips. "Look at all of this blubbery fat... I've turned into such a whale... But I can't stop eating. Mmmph, it makes me so horny..."

Dani eats herself into a near food coma, a stupid, thoughtless look in her glazed over eyes. "I'm turning into such a fat bimbo," She moans. "All I think about now is food, and cumming... I don't want to think anymore, I just want to eat and get fucked..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jw19882121

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I won't lie, that was one of the hottest videos I've watched on Curvage. The pure gluttony and bulging belly easily defeating every button that stands in its way is 🔥 - More of this! 😍

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

🥵 fantastic 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
lushlife1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Dani got so fat. And so sexy. Truly an inspiration to every woman out there. Great video!

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best videos I’ve ever seen 

Link to review