6 Screenshots

About This File

I'm officially six months pregnant and bigger than I've EVER been 🥵 In my nesting, I was cleaning out my spare room to turn into a nursery and I found a big box of scrubs from before I was a full time stay at home fatty.

I try on three pairs of XL scrubs, and I couldn't get a single shirt to go past my huge baby bump. I ripped my pants in HALF -- they all split like paper around my juicy fat ass. I even got stuck in one of the shirts, ripping it around my fat jelly arms as I tried to get it off.

Halfway through the video I'm panting and sweating, struggling to get my big pregnant ass in and out of my skinny girl clothes. By the end, I'm absolutely exhausted, ready to call it quits. 

Goes up to $6.99 on 5/2

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Sir Rosdahl

I gotta say, it's kinda sexy to see a fat pregnant piggy burst outta some tight clothes, now let's see if she can get fat enough to get stuck in the doorframe or even break her bed the moment she's 400lbs & pregnant. Who knows, she might even outgrow a toyota sienna the rate she's growing at. ;) <3

Link to review
rich09

The tops stopped at the right places just above the bellybutton and dang the pants ripping though done in the old fashion way was done pretty well with no like extra help requirements 

Link to review

I won’t ruin the surprise here, but rest assured when the pink pants break, it’s worth seeing!!

Link to review