6 Screenshots

About This File

My clothes are so tight I can hardly move!! I literally have to rip them to be able to sit comfortably on my couch 🥵

With all the new room my fat belly & thighs gained after literally DESTROYING my pants, I was so ravenous for my big greasy Burger King order. I munch greedily through a large order of chicken fries AND a triple baconator, my fat pregnant belly swelling more and more until I can barely breathe around my waistband. The elastic was stretched to its absolute limit before I even started stuffing my face 🥵

As I stuff more and more, I'm forced to lay back and rub my belly, belching like an overstuffed pig at the trough. My overtight clothes and overstuffed belly don't stop me though -- I finish it all, even all of my fries and my soda, despite how it stretched my skin to painful amounts and had me moaning.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YoureSoHot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dani is becoming such a fatty. Her big appetite shows here while she stuffs herself full (packed), big belly resting on her gargantuan thighs. Definitely check it out, definitely the kind of feedee content I love

Response from the author:

So glad you loved it 🥰🥰 thank you for taking the time to review!!

Link to review
Square

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dani has become the epitome of a glutton and that has never been more clear than in this video. I have never seen such a clear example of someone “exploding out of their clothes” than what she gives us here and that’s just the beginning. From there things only get better as Dani inhales everything in from of them until their seemingly insatiable appetite almost exceeds her body’s capacity to contain the food she was filling it with. If you enjoy seeing a flawless stuffing with a beautiful human who has turned gluttony into art I highly recommend this video!

Response from the author:

Thank you SO MUCH for such a thorough review!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 compliments like these keep me growing ;)

Link to review