4 Screenshots

About This File

>> tied up, force chugging, teasing, humiliation, couple belly play, belly rubs, fat chat, face stuffing, feeder talking

Dani's huge, pregnant, and starting to really pop. She shows off her skin tight bodycon dress, rubbing her belly and shaking her huge, bra-less tits. She devours enough McDonald's for two people in no time at all, huffing and puffing around her huge swollen gut, burping and moaning because of how overstuffed she is. However, she's given a big surprise when her feeder comes home and begins to tease her about how she can surely fit more in that piggy gut of hers. As Dani protests, whining about how she's already so fat and full, her feeder ties her hands and feet to the flimsy fold-up chair she's sitting on. He returns, a quart of cream in hand, as Dani squirms and continues to protest. He pulls her head back by her pony tail and thrusts the bottle of cream against her lips. Can she manage to gulp down all of that heavy cream on top of her huge McDonald's feast?

The chemistry in this clip is insane -- you can really tell how turned on both Feeder & Dani are as he fondles, smacks and jiggles her swollen gut, forcing burps out of her and giving her proper belly rubs after packing her gut to the brim. Lots of fat chat from both sides, teasing and lots of hands-on belly play.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MuscleCarz88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid details doesn't do it justice.. you want to see a Smoking hot Curvage cutie do a funnel I suggest you guys get this vid because my god shd can funnel pretty mind blowing actually.. Our Curvage cutie FeedisDani doesn't give up which is why she is 

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

Response from the author:

Thanks babe!!! I love funneling,, makes me feel sooo huge and big 

Link to review