4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you can see me at my heaviest weight, eager to enjoy a delicious bowl of ice cream and  lava cakes. I eat and eat as my belly expands. Once I finish my dessert, I give you close ups of how messy my body became as I gobbled down every last bite. My chubby belly won't stop bloating so start massaging it really close to the camera. The dairy from the ice cream worked quickly at causing gas to bubble up in my round stomach.. This is the perfect purchase for you fart lovers out there.

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This clip has a lot going for it. Whismic is hot. She has a sexy body and a super cute face. Her body looks so soft. Her jiggles are intoxicating. I want to bury my face in her big belly. Then there's the farts. Farts are a huge turn on for me. The farts are even better when a chubby babe makes them. Love how she laughs after farting. Would love to see more clips like this. 

Link to review
Ilvg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you love big sexy double bellies, cute bbw, messy eating, especially farts this vid is for you! Whismic seems to get bigger with each vid and I can’t wait for her next gassy clip!

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I’m still so gassy, I’m gonna film another soon :) 

Link to review
Mrhfan2003

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video was absolutely amazing, I loved every second of it, totally worth the money for anybody with a fart fetish and belly lovers

Response from the author:

thank you so much for the review it’s always a pleasure making these :) 

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

This is a very good buy for any fart lover. She even lets you know when it’s coming with a cute little fart loading subtitle ♥️ 

Link to review