15 Screenshots

About This File

I've never really sat down and tried to drink a 2L of Coke in one sitting but I can't lie, the idea turned me on. I wasn't really sure if I could do it but I wanted to try. I wanted to feel the tightness of a swollen gut full of empty calories. I wanted to know I was stretching my belly out even more inside. So I decided to try. To push myself. 

I did it for that bloated feeling but...those burps though! I had some seriously sexy burps from all that carbonation. It felt so good to be so bloated and burp so loud!

And while I wasn't able to finish the Coke this time I think it was alright for a first attempt. Just means I'll have to try again. 😏

This clip is 16+ minutes of burps, bloating, and belly rubs. 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As a very fat man (75 inch belly), who also regularly does soda bloats, I'd love to have a competition with you, and as I'm proud of beating you, you just turn wicked, and start teasing me for being a blimp 😩, and then you use your painfully stretched belly to push me around 🥵

Response from the author:

Ok first of all, 75in belly?! 😍🥵 Hot! I like the way you think 😏 thank you for the review! 🥰😘

Share this review

Link to review
silverkey

MY GOOOOODNESSSSSSS!!

She got stomach! Her double chin and the amount of volume/filling she can handle today are mesmerizing....Looking forward to see this video in 3-4 months, after more capacity work...

Also, listen with headphones...ehehe

Thank you so much!! 😍 And don’t worry, I’ll keep working on it 😏😘

Share this review

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

Nikki gives us a wonderful display of massive burps! 

This is one of the best burping videos I’ve seen! So many long loud gluttonous belches!

And Nikki’s face is getting noticeably rounder which is very hot!

I think she might need to do a weigh in video soon

And that bloated belly at the end is an absolutely beautiful sight to behold!

Aw yay!! 🥰 thanks so much for the review! 😍 I’m so happy you liked it! ❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Burping and chugging is definitely a major thing for me! (probably my 2nd major fetish behind ''from thin to fat'' in this community)

And this video was absolutely perfect for me.

Nikki did a great job, and I also loved the eye contact she made with the camera. That was awesome 🙂 

I was extremely happy with this video! It was a good time!

I recommend it! 

5 stars

Aw thank you so much! 😍🥰😘 So happy you liked it!

Share this review

Link to review
rptman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you're like me and love burping clips, this is absolutely a must have.

Nikki takes on a 2L and we are all lucky to witness it. The burps that erupt out of her mouth after every swig are outright phenomenal. She knows it too, as she giggles after them. She knows how much of a pig it makes her sound like and absolutely LOVES it.

All throughout she talks about how full and fat she is and how tight and bloated all that soda is making her. And you can see it. She looks huge these days before she even begins, but after? That's a different story entirely. Massive takes on a whole new meaning.

Thank you so much! 😍 It was so fun to make this so I’m glad you like it 🥰

Share this review

Link to review