3 Screenshots

About This File

Oh no.

The dreaded bath time. Something has changed.

Last time I was in my tub I fit! What the hell happened? maybe it’s the 20 pounds I’ve gained in two months!?

I literally lose my breath and start panting as I try to fit my overly grown body into my bathtub. 
You will encounter different angles as my thighs rest against both sides of the tub and half of my body stays afloat from how huge I’ve become! The sound my thighs and tub make as I’m squishy down into the tub is GREAT! 😂

I also release one of my MOST EMBARRASSING FAT STORIES EVER! (You don’t want to miss!!!) 

I eat, squish, story tell, laugh, jiggle, wiggle, caress all in the matter of this bath adventure! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren goes from "Damn girl!" to dam girl as she literally blocks the flow of water from one side of the tub to the other with her rabidly growing thighs and tummy. Her lingerie from the girlfriend roleplay photoset (which I highly recommend as a companion piece to this video) looks considerably tighter as she comments about how plump she's getting. She then giggles her way through an embarrassing big girl story that's not to be missed. Lauren is as charming as ever in this video and if her amazing curves don't get you, her smile and personality will. Don't miss out! 

Response from the author:

🙌🙌🙌 

Everytime I read your reviews I smile! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A charming and lovely video, all the more so seeing as the always beautiful Lauren Lush is covered only about the bare minimum for Curvage standards!!  Seeing all of Lauren's plump, fluffy pudge squished into her little bathtub couldn't be cuter, and watching her wiggle and jiggle her soft, doughy chub around is just frickin' adorable!!  Since she's dang near stuck and not getting out any time soon, Lauren decides share an "embarrassing fat story" in her usual fun, goofy, and very expressive style.  Lauren's bubbly personality always makes her stories great - I'm sure I could listen to her for hours!!

Link to review
polaender

Great video!

I love when big girls telling and showing when they struggle or got stuck. Lauren looks super hot in that bathtub with her all her fat squeezed into it. Beautiful view at her belly and perfect story!

Link to review
overkill

Wow! I'm impressed that Lauren manages to squeeze into that bathtub. It will not be possible for much longer. She shows off her plump belly from various angles in the tub. The embarassing fat moment story is adorable. Don't miss it!

Link to review
Oni

Gorgeous beyond words you are! 😍

Definitely worth every penny and more, I would recommend to everyone to purchase thia video and all the rest of your content! 

Link to review
Bemyfeedee

Well done again! No one can look so fat and happy in a bath tube than you. Xmas is coming up make the most of it. A big girl deserves her treats time to use your eating super power to fullest over the holidays. Stay fat! 

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

It's unbelievable how fat and sexy Lauren is! Not just in this video, but in general. And it's so hot seeing how that tub just can't contain that big, fat, cute tub of lard. The thing I love about Lauren's videos is that you can always see how incredibly happy she is being so fat, and that really comes through here, even as she tells a really embarrassing, really hot fat story. Great job again, Ms. Lush!

You are incredible!!! 

Link to review
BiggusEggus

This video provides a great perspective on how much of a fat ass Lauren has become. I think there's more lard in that tub than water! Lauren gives us some great angles of her burgeoning curves, leaving all her rolls on full display. The fat story she tells is a perfect match for her bathtub struggles, as this proves to not be the first time she's been too fat for. It all makes for a fantastic video, and you don't want to miss it!

Thank you!!! ❤️

Link to review
BellyLover87

I highly recommend you buy this video if you love hearing @laurenlush talk and want to see how beautiful she looks a little fatter. @laurenlush I get excited for all your new videos! I can’t wait for your next one.

You are so wonderful!!! 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

My god Lauren looks absolutely stunning 😍 This May be the last time she’s able to fit in this tub! Damn she’s getting big! 🐷 That jiggling belly keeps on growing and somehow the boobs too 👐  another must buy! Also, the fat story is definitely worth hearing!

Awe you're the best! Thank you

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren is a goddess with her Heavenly Heft, taking control of the water. She quickly realizes how deep her troubles are when stuck but that won’t stop her from being a tease and laughing about her predicament. She’s happy to talk about her body, especially her belly or Jiggle Island and how it covers her bottoms.

I’d recommend a pool for her next soak, she’ll just need to lift her belly to prove to the lifeguard she’s wearing bottoms!

😁😍😭

You're the best!!! ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you!!!

Link to review