AthenaBlaze🖤🫶🏻

On 4/10/2024 at 2:04 PM, AthenaBlaze said:

Be sure to check out my newest video CLICK HERE wearing this 🔥bikini 👙

IMG_7235.jpeg

This definitely deserves to be back on the front page.  Check out the eating vid in this bikini.  Definitely worth appreciating. 

On 4/11/2024 at 8:05 AM, AthenaBlaze said:

Throwback Thursday

Which do you prefer? 🤭 I have a suspicion it’s me now….

IMG_6342.jpeg

IMG_7079.jpeg

Your suspicions are absolutely correct! Although I love the before one too! I wish your belly was exposed in that one so that we could compare.😃❤️🫤

Guest feeder95

Now for sure! You look like a literal angel and I think I'm in heaven 

39 minutes ago, AthenaBlaze said:

I hope everyone is having a lovely hump day 🥰 What kind of content would you all love to see me make next?

2023-05-04 20.52.05.jpg

Dayumm you look so succulent! Any content with you will be amazing..

4 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

I hope everyone is having a lovely hump day 🥰 What kind of content would you all love to see me make next?

2023-05-04 20.52.05.jpg

See you drink a lot  milkshake peanut butter- Nutella in scantily clad 🥵

21 hours ago, AthenaBlaze said:

2023-05-04 20.52.05.jpg

I would love to see a "Body Tour/Backstory" video.  You could give us a nice body tour giving us different angles on all your curves:  some standing, some sitting, some side views, maybe some up angle like the picture here.  Meanwhile you could talk about your transition from slim and stacked young adult; to curvy, voluptuous cam model;  to BBW/big boob model; to your new Curvage content.  Are you liking the change?  Are you comfortable with the weight you have gained?  Surprised there are so many guys who love big girls?  Is your hubby loving the extra softness?  Do you enjoy eating for your fans and showing off your curves rather than hiding them?  Plans for the future?  

Some other ideas:  1) modeling swim suits or bra and panty sets, give us a runway walk with everything bouncing and jiggling. 2) Give us a baking show, mixing ingredients, bending over the oven, watching you eating the finished product, and then giving your full belly a nice rub.  3) Jeans try-on: do you have any old outgrown pairs?  And then some that are tight, and some that you actually wear in everyday life. 4) Mirror play shoot in front of a mirror giving us lots of different angles of your curves.  5) Give us a weigh and measure video discussing your weight history.  This would be a guaranteed hit around here.

Surprise us with your creativity.  Thanks!

Love that you have decided to join curvage. Stuffing and belly play clips would definitely be a hit around here. Would love to see you guzzling some ice cream gaining shakes and talking about your goals and fat chat.