What other kinks are you all hiding, you devious things~

Almalexia

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 2:07 PM, Almalexia said:

Hello you lovely lot. Just thinking out loud, but what content do you wish there was more of? I for one love making teasing videos involving feet, but you never know what your fellow man (or woman ;) ) is into. 

Gimme some secrets!

Alma x

Personally I'm a fan of BDSM and breeding which are always fire 🔥

I would tell the whole list buuuut... I'd be here all day... so imagine this is a song... And hope I don't say anything too much... So...

roleplay, inflation, bloating, stuffing, force feeding, tight clothes, immobility (I suppose), fantasies... I literally ticked off the basic ones off the list.

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 2/28/2024 at 2:26 PM, Dreamgirl29 said:

As a very kinky girl this thread is giving me the feels and I Love having a space to talk about it!🔥🤤

I enjoy feederism - feedee/feeder but as for other kinks / or desires your girl enjoys exhibitionism, group sex, dom/sub, BDSM, CNC, and Breeding🤤😈

Oh same here! It’s delightful to meet another CNC enthusiast. 😈

It’d almost be easier to list what doesn’t Get me hot and bothered, haha. But I’ll say that I’m big into kink, sensations (fire is my favourite, followed close by electricity), humiliation/degradation (so long as it’s not weight related) knife play, and lots of others that probably put me on a government watch list 🤣

I've also come to realize scent is big for me, too. I love the way a lady smells, and goodness me if I don’t love a man straight from some kind of hard labour. Musk, pheromones, the whole thing is just mouthwatering 🤤

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh same here! It’s delightful to meet another CNC enthusiast. 😈

It’d almost be easier to list what doesn’t Get me hot and bothered, haha. But I’ll say that I’m big into kink, sensations (fire is my favourite, followed close by electricity), humiliation/degradation (so long as it’s not weight related) knife play, and lots of others that probably put me on a government watch list 🤣

I've also come to realize scent is big for me, too. I love the way a lady smells, and goodness me if I don’t love a man straight from some kind of hard labour. Musk, pheromones, the whole thing is just mouthwatering 🤤

Ooh that is so hot🔥

I love how you described your desires🔥🥵

I like how we are very similar😈

1 hour ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

YOU are my kind of people 😍

The feeling is mutual! I’m not worthy! Haha
You want to come over for burgers and the ceremonial destruction of the razors? 

I've made no secret that cellulite gets me going. The more the better, on any body part.

Being covered up by someone else's fat, like having a massive thigh resting on me, or better yet a huge hanging belly covering me up. 

The idea of someone playing with my moobs during sexy time has been revving the engine no small amount lately, too, as well as the idea of someone blackmailing me into gaining weight. Can't really afford to gain weight because my job requires a reasonable amount of fitness, but the fantasy is fun.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Hair transformations. Lol.

Like someone has a terrible haircut and then you see it transform into amazing hair that you want to touch and run your hands through. 

Definitely gives me the tingle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

spanish hair flip GIF by 9go

Should I bust out the wet floor sign? 😜

In all seriousness, I haven't heard of this one before! Interesting :)

Actually been working on my hair care and trying to give more of a shit about looking nice. Might need your opinion sometime, lol

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Hair transformations. Lol.

Like someone has a terrible haircut and then you see it transform into amazing hair that you want to touch and run your hands through. 

Definitely gives me the tingle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guess I'm not showing you the before and after from me growing my hair out then 😳