Newbie here 👋🏻 Fitness girl turns to foodie 🤫

3 hours ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

The start of the Bank Holiday.. I am planning to eat so much, this is a before of how I look this morning - with an empty stomach!! And I still look and feel so chunky 🤭😩🐷 everything wobbles now!

IMG_1548.thumb.jpeg.61b41a3945123eeefcd49cb0e65ebed8.jpeg

Wow you look so much rounder ! And it's sexy how this outfit fits you now ! 😍 Have a nice fattening weekend ! 🤤

3 hours ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

The start of the Bank Holiday.. I am planning to eat so much, this is a before of how I look this morning - with an empty stomach!! And I still look and feel so chunky 🤭😩🐷 everything wobbles now!

Can't believe how much that's belly hangs over, can't wait to see what it looks like full. I'm sure the wobble is hypnotizing 😍

53 minutes ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

I try do it every other Friday 🤭 Easter chubby bunny takes on the funnel this Friday 🤭🐰IMG_1594.thumb.jpeg.081814c75aef50bb46886bb46edc05c5.jpegIMG_1600.thumb.jpeg.b7c27f35d156a18d8af92953b6737b52.jpeg

Miss, trembling and awe is currently possessed by a nineteen-year-old boy from Athens! I hope you have a Happy Easter, with lots of food!
Belly rubs and burping for satisfaction!

Do you have a wish list? 

Tell me please!🙏

8 hours ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

everything wobbles now... 🥵🥵🥵

14 hours ago, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

Could we see the aftermath of that holiday party?👀

On 3/29/2024 at 9:32 AM, DiaryOfAGrowingGirl said:

your starting to look fat! look at that gut bulging! 

Guest Camor4ka

Your body is getting amazingly beautiful with every pound😍🥰